New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Kudos sa inyo mga bro. Sunday palang gusto ko na sumama kaso kailangan ko pang i-safety muna ang pamilya. Pwede na ako ngayon, kita-kits. Araw-arawin na natin to basta kung sino ang available go tayo.

Hopefully sa weekend lets do this the whole day. Im sure mas marami na available sa weekend.

Go Strada Club!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    mga boss dito lang aku sa west ave nag ooffice...hahalfday ako today to volunteer pwede ba sa inyo?.....any contact nos? or kindly txt me at 0922 8241415 thanks

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Strada Club relief operations today 9/29/09 2pm. Meet up in ABS CBN sagip
    kapamilya warehouse in examiner street Q.C. Let us share our blessings and help
    the victims of typhoon ondoy.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Strada Club relief operations today 9/29/09 2pm. Meet up in ABS CBN sagip
    kapamilya warehouse in examiner street Q.C. Let us share our blessings and help
    the victims of typhoon ondoy.
    lets open this to all who are willing to help in transporting the goods from abs-cbn's warehouse... I think the roads going to the affected areas can even be accessed by 4x2's, even cars? please confirm...thanks.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by moxxxs View Post
    lets open this to all who are willing to help in transporting the goods from abs-cbn's warehouse... I think the roads going to the affected areas can even be accessed by 4x2's, even cars? please confirm...thanks.
    i totally agree...nag post na ako sa ibang threads before, but no reply. anyhow, let's just do what we can. I'll be there!

call any of the officers. mine is 0922 8072559
    Last edited by ThePatriarch; November 6th, 2009 at 02:04 AM.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moxxxs View Post

4x2's are ok... cars are also ok pero sagip kapamilya needs the open beds ng pick ups to carry people and supplies... other SUVs may also be utilized since malaki naman ang loob nun

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    i totally agree...nag post na ako sa ibang threads before, but no reply. anyhow, let's just do what we can. I'll be there!

call any of the officers. mine is 0922 8072559
    ral, dont forget the tarp

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    I really envy you guys. While a number of you are there helping out, here I am in the deep recesses of my office, surfing the internet reading about the aftermath of the typhoon Ondoy.

Di bale, this Saturday and/or Sunday, kung on-going pa rin ang relief operations ng Sagip Kapamilya, I will be there to lend a helping hand.

In the meantime, let me congratulate our President, av8or5 for calling for club members to volunteer despite of him out of town, our VP-external, ThePatriarch, for heeding to the call, as soon as he is available, and to partners, Spyke and Shehfalcon, for closely coordinating with Sagip Kapamilya, and bluemica and bunkerman. I'm sure the following days, more members will be around to lend help.

Sa inyong lahat, MABUHAY PO KAYO !!!

GO, STRADA, GO !!!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    we did a great job today! it an experience of a life time!
    hahahah!!good to see you again guys!peace!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by freeman6 View Post
    we did a great job today! it an experience of a life time!
    hahahah!!good to see you again guys!peace!
    good to see you again too bro! wait for the pics... we'll post them in a few days

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
TSCP's Sagip Kapamilya Relief Efforts