New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    moxxx, maganda yung sa dad mo....pagusapan natin ng kaunti pa this saturday. salamat!!!! kasama ba si kumander mo?

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    pag nakapagpamember na ko sa club sama ko sa medical/dental mission

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moxxxs View Post
    Habang mura pa ang diesel (although less than 10centavos land difference niya sa unleaded gas) prioritize muna natin mga out of town fun-run and outreach activities.
    this i agree with sir moxxxxs. habang mura pa ang diesel. i call this the "peak season". otherwise "lean season" na sya... hehehe

in the meantime, isip-isip pa ako on other events. :D:bokmal:

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Sama ko dyan.. kahit saan! kahit around the philippines... basta kasama si sir arvin... personal savior

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Me and Sir Wulf Geo will be glad to accommodate the BOSB
    here in Mindanao...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin Cristi View Post
    i think i can get something from unilab, i'll try to have my friends who work there to start pulling strings!! this is actually something that the officers have been wanting to do.
    Sir, I personally know some big bosses ng Unilab. Was fortunate to be with them last June in our tour of Hawaii. Mababait sila at mahilig din uminom. We can solicit medicines from them.

Quote Originally Posted by moxxxs View Post
    BOSBs, every May si erpats merong medical/dental mission sa different baranggays sa Casiguran, Aurora. Pwede tayo makipag tie-up sa NGO nila and bring our own set of doctors and dentists. They also have a number of regular sponsors for the medicines. Its usually a five-day event and its during the town fiesta so food is not a problem.

Going there is already an adventure, around 3-5 river crossings and about 5 hours of rough winding roads/light trail. We go there via Cabanatuan-Pantabangan-Nueva Vizcaya hi-way right smack in the middle of the Sierra Madre Mountains.

Problem is accomodation, medyo limited lang space sa bahay. We could camp-out though sa bukid.
    Sir moxxxs, magandang idea to. Unang una, magkakaroon ng big role ang mga Strada natin.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Most feasible yung suggestion ni sir moxxxs and I vote for it. It must be scheduled on a long weekend to maximize participation among members. Walang problem sa accommodation. I think most will be willing to camp out which will add to the fun!

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Most feasible yung suggestion ni sir moxxxs and I vote for it. It must be scheduled on a long weekend to maximize participation among members. Walang problem sa accommodation. I think most will be willing to camp out which will add to the fun!
    ang problema baka hindi makasama si moxxxs! hahahaha, biro lang tukayo!

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    ang problema baka hindi makasama si moxxxs! hahahaha, biro lang tukayo!
    don't worry sir... like what u mentioned when he tied the knot, lumipad uli sya at biglang lumitaw! :peace:
    hehehehe...
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; December 11th, 2008 at 08:09 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    camping camping camping camping camping!!!!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast