New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 47 of 164 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 1640
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    360
    #461
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    Just installed the inter cooler today with aluminum piping and modify the exhaust cutback to 2.5 with flexible tube.................

    This the Before, you will see the small inter cooler(stock), oil cooler and aux fan......................



    This is the after need to move the oil cooler and position the intercooler in front of all........................



    It runs nice get me less than 15 seconds to go 0 to 100 kph...............it run smooth and you can feel the power. After installation going back home is about 50 kilometers, check the fuel consumtion of the RVmeter it says 10.3 km/ltr.
    wow grabe ang difference.. cool! kainggit ka naman sir dadz

  2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,957
    #462
    Quote Originally Posted by ejaydq View Post
    wow grabe ang difference.. cool! kainggit ka naman sir dadz

    Tira narin tayo sa thailand bro.....

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    360
    #463
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    Tira narin tayo sa thailand bro.....
    wahaha.. sayang pamasahe padala nalang natin kay sir dadz at pa ship.. wahahaha

  4. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,105
    #464
    masarap dito sa thailand mga kapatid.........................lahat dito mura kaya pati tuloy ako eh na mumura kasi salaki nag gastos sa mods hehehehehehehehe

  5. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    360
    #465
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    masarap dito sa thailand mga kapatid.........................lahat dito mura kaya pati tuloy ako eh na mumura kasi salaki nag gastos sa mods hehehehehehehehe

    hehe yan ang kakabili ng mods. lol! pero at least enjoy di ba.. hehe

  6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    360
    #466
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    wow....tumipid pa dahil sa intercooler hehe...ok pala yan sir dadz ah...

    BTW....standard ba talaga ang auxiliary fan dyan sainyo?

    dito kasi sir walang auxiliary fan ang strada eh....montero lang...
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    A cold air carry more oxygen making the combustion more effective.
    Cutback help also making the exhaust gas pass more freely giving you more push there for saving gas.

    Yes sir all is stock po sa stuck ko aux fan and the oil cooler, kaya nga nag taka ako yung ke GO1 walang oil cooler and aux fan. Eh yung sa akin eh the first released nag 3.2 dapat ako ang wala yung mga bago ang meron.
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    kaya siguro nag kakanda leche leche yung iba units dito sir dahil inalis nila yung ibang not too necessary thing na it would turn out pala na kailangan din to keep the engine in optimum condition.... grabe talagang down grading ang ginawa dito haaaay....
    oo nga nagulat ako sa fan at oil cooler.. daya naman wala sa atin nun. hmmm...

  7. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,105
    #467
    Warning to all i been running my engine hard for 5 years, before i dont have an oil catch can and just last year when i check my intercooler pipes i found out the the hose breather from the engine push out some oils to my intercooler after changing yesterday this is what i found out..................

    Oil is visible inside the intercooler, making it ineffective in cooling down the compress air and the pipes have a sticky oil gunk.




    The way to prevent this is by installing an oil catch can or remove the engine breather and just point the hose down to the ground...............

  8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,105
    #468
    For all 2.5 i have a racing clutch for 4x2 and 4x4 Triton 2.5 only....................

    4X2 cost = 7,500 baht (10,500 pesos) 1 set 9 inch pack
    4x4 cost = 8,000 baht (11,200 pesos) 1 set 9 inch pack

    For immediate shipping is by EMS and will be shoulder by the buyer.

    For the 3.2 bro's im still searching where to get racing clutch for you......................
    Last edited by dadz; January 11th, 2011 at 11:44 AM.

  9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,957
    #469
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    For all 2.5 i have a racing clutch for 4x2 and 4x4 Triton 2.5 only....................

    4X2 cost = 7,500 baht (10,500 pesos) 1 set 9 inch pack
    4x4 cost = 8,000 baht (11,200 pesos) 1 set 9 inch pack

    For immediate shipping is by EMS and will be shoulder by the buyer.

    For the 3.2 bro's im still searching where to get racing clutch for you......................

    wow ok yan sir dadz ah.....

    Calling Super moxxxs!! haha!!

    for the 3.2 for sure inaabangan na rin ni doc boz yan hehehe


    BTW sir dadz....is that clutch assembly? or lining lang?
    Last edited by locoroco777; January 11th, 2011 at 12:19 PM.

  10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,105
    #470
    Quote Originally Posted by locoroco777 View Post
    wow ok yan sir dadz ah.....

    Calling Super moxxxs!! haha!!

    for the 3.2 for sure inaabangan na rin ni doc boz yan hehehe


    BTW sir dadz....is that clutch assembly? or lining lang?
    sir set po yan assembly na po....................

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]