New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 162 of 164 FirstFirst ... 62112152158159160161162163164 LastLast
Results 1,611 to 1,620 of 1640
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    6,753
    #1611
    Good evenings sirs.

    I just want to know are there any ways to prevent dusts from coming into the bed? I have already an automatic bed roller. Sometimes it still leaks but I have to deal with carryboy for it. I wanted to get a Thule roof box for the stroller of my baby but I was surprised with the cost. So I'm planning to use my bed but I have to deal it with dust which it accumulates during the trip. Hoping for your suggestions. Thanks


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,113
    #1612
    I never had a problem with dust and leak even during storm or even during offroading since i use top up its a bed cover and a canopy in an instance. Lets wait for those who have roller lid how did they fix it.
    Quote Originally Posted by odell View Post
    Good evenings sirs.

    I just want to know are there any ways to prevent dusts from coming into the bed? I have already an automatic bed roller. Sometimes it still leaks but I have to deal with carryboy for it. I wanted to get a Thule roof box for the stroller of my baby but I was surprised with the cost. So I'm planning to use my bed but I have to deal it with dust which it accumulates during the trip. Hoping for your suggestions. Thanks


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

  3. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5
    #1613
    Good day mga sir/mam. bumili kasi ako ng CRPower Plus para sa strada glx ko. di ko makita yun "CR sensor" kung saan ikinakabit itong chip. pwede po ba makita kung saan iknabit yung chip niyo?

    cheers,
    sepio

    - - - Updated - - -

    Good day mga sir/mam. bumili kasi ako ng CRPower Plus para sa strada glx ko. di ko makita yun "CR sensor" kung saan ikinakabit itong chip. pwede po ba makita kung saan iknabit yung chip niyo?

    cheers,
    sepio

  4. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6
    #1614
    good day mga sir, first of all, kudos sa strada owners na active dito, i,ve been back reading pa sa thread, page 167 na ako.. and veery helpful mga topic, i even have a notebook beside me while reading to take notes.. matagal na kami may strada.. 05-2008 3.2 4x4 a/t... around 21k pa lang tinatakbo.. just have some questions, nangangati na ako tanungin mga ito eh.. hehe

    1. where makakabili ng ralliart web na 17s may black kaya nito, though ok rin ang white? planning to pair it up with 265/65/17.. may significant changes ba sa fuel consumption nito? ideal ba ito for city driving and semi off rod trips
    2. how do you measure the stance of the strada? i read should only be around 12mm
    3. where can i buy an oil catch can and san na rin pwede pa install? read that very helplful to...
    4. also read that installing an auxilliary fan sa radiator is good for our model, at meron ns itong naka abang na paglalagyan, is it true po ba? and if yes, san kaya pwede?
    5. lastly, any oil brand you can reccommend?

    thanks guys, more power to our strada!

  5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,957
    #1615
    [quote=pinto88;2073767]good day mga sir, first of all, kudos sa strada owners na active dito, i,ve been back reading pa sa thread, page 167 na ako.. and veery helpful mga topic, i even have a notebook beside me while reading to take notes.. matagal na kami may strada.. 05-2008 3.2 4x4 a/t... around 21k pa lang tinatakbo.. just have some questions, nangangati na ako tanungin mga ito eh.. hehe

    Quote Originally Posted by pinto88 View Post
    1. where makakabili ng ralliart web na 17s may black kaya nito, though ok rin ang white? planning to pair it up with 265/65/17.. may significant changes ba sa fuel consumption nito? ideal ba ito for city driving and semi off rod trips
    there is a rota copy of it madami sa blumentritt...also meron din nung original but you will rarely find it...at kung meron man grabe ang presyo....wala naman significant changes with your choice of tire size...unless nanggaling ka sa stock na 205 of the GLX...

    Quote Originally Posted by pinto88 View Post
    2. how do you measure the stance of the strada? i read should only be around 12mm
    dont mind it much...magkaron man ng diprensya kakarampot

    Quote Originally Posted by pinto88 View Post
    3. where can i buy an oil catch can and san na rin pwede pa install? read that very helplful to...
    s4s autohub and other car shops in banawe

    Quote Originally Posted by pinto88 View Post
    4. also read that installing an auxilliary fan sa radiator is good for our model, at meron ns itong naka abang na paglalagyan, is it true po ba? and if yes, san kaya pwede?
    may provision ang strada for an aux fan...kung may makuha ka na pang montero plug and play yun...but you can always improvise...madami narin gumawa nyan before

    Quote Originally Posted by pinto88 View Post
    5. lastly, any oil brand you can reccommend?
    mobil 1 turbo diesel truck or Motul Crdi

  6. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,937
    #1616
    Sa wakas nandito ka na rin ulit bro! Di ko naman masagot yang mga yan kasi di ko din alam. Hahaha.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    18
    #1617
    Mga sirs sali sana ako sa TSCP.. Gusto ko din sana maki add sa facebook for the updates.. Thanks mga boss..

    img_20130407_114607.jpg

    img_20130407_114619.jpg

    img_20130405_232233.jpg

  8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,937
    #1618
    ^ ganda ng oto! Mas trip ko yang amber signal light kesa yung clear. Hehe. PM mo saken name mo sa fb tapos iadd kita dun.

  9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    130
    #1619
    Mga boss, meron ba cooper tires size 18? San kaya maka order nun? Thanks

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

  10. Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    2
    #1620
    gud pm po .. tanong lang po san po nio nabili sir ung bull bar for strada ? ung kagaya po kay sir nanofossil ?? ito po number ko 09178842555 matagal kuna kaseng nag hahanap po nian salamat

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]