New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 114 of 164 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1640
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    FYI lang mga Bro's, mickey thompson is currently owned by cooper tyres. Branding is still independent as well as the manufacturing plants. weird lang na they still decided to leave the pricing of mickeys still ridiculously expensive... i guess may name recall nakasi ang mickey's when it comes to tyres.

pero ako personally, i swear by the cooper brand kasi i've been using coopers on my off highway trucks and loaders for the longest time and also have it on my strada... for the past 4 years na

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I miss this thread.
    as always, ang gaganda pa rin ng mga strada ng mga bosbs!!!

musta mga bosbs!!

any guru here na expert din sa mga prime movers?
    Sorry for the OT.

ill be visiting manila this month to look at some international harvester prime movers.
    kailangan kasi ng mechanic or any expert to check if ok ba ang condition.
    any bosb out there who could help me?
    any kind hearted and expert bosb?? hehe..

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by doy View Post
    I'd choose Cooper Discoverer ATR even over S/T. Tread design allows water sipping better (lesser chances of hydroplaning) lalo na kung 90% onroad.
    +1 on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Which AT tire is better? Pirelli, Michelin or Cooper?
    Pirelli at Cooper pagpilian mo, overpriced michelin ATR IMO. Value for money Cooper ATR pero iba dating nung sidewall ng Scorpion kaya yun sana is may budget din lang. One of the constantly highly rated AT tire.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin Cristi View Post
    FYI lang mga Bro's, mickey thompson is currently owned by cooper tyres. Branding is still independent as well as the manufacturing plants. weird lang na they still decided to leave the pricing of mickeys still ridiculously expensive... i guess may name recall nakasi ang mickey's when it comes to tyres.

pero ako personally, i swear by the cooper brand kasi i've been using coopers on my off highway trucks and loaders for the longest time and also have it on my strada... for the past 4 years na
    Glad to hear there's a happy user of Cooper in.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    +1 on this.

Pirelli at Cooper pagpilian mo, overpriced michelin ATR IMO. Value for money Cooper ATR pero iba dating nung sidewall ng Scorpion kaya yun sana is may budget din lang. One of the constantly highly rated AT tire.
    How would you compare these brands with a Bridgestone Dueler A/T?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoileddux View Post
    Sir, same lang yung foglights ng 2010-2011 models ng strada.
    ang ibig ko sabihin bos ung mga hindi pa facelifted stradas, so bale, 2009 model below. same type lang ba ung foglights sa mga 2010-2011 models? same assembly? pwedeng ma swap sila?

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by vhronx View Post
    How would you compare these brands with a Bridgestone Dueler A/T?
    Dunlop GT3 ad BStone A/T are just about the same price wise and performance wise. Mas matigas lang sidewall ng Bstone so better sa real offroad but since its AT, most probably you won't be going rock n' rolla.

Scorpion ATR was better performance wise than the 3 but best bang for the buck kasi yung Cooper ATR since mura siya but same performance with BStone and Dunlop. Plus if you look at treadwear numbers, Dunlop and Bstone AT's have just 460, 500 sa Cooper. 500 din Pirelli. Traction A lahat at Temp B din lahat ng 4 na yan.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Dunlop GT3 ad BStone A/T are just about the same price wise and performance wise. Mas matigas lang sidewall ng Bstone so better sa real offroad but since its AT, most probably you won't be going rock n' rolla.

Scorpion ATR was better performance wise than the 3 but best bang for the buck kasi yung Cooper ATR since mura siya but same performance with BStone and Dunlop. Plus if you look at treadwear numbers, Dunlop and Bstone AT's have just 460, 500 sa Cooper. 500 din Pirelli. Traction A lahat at Temp B din lahat ng 4 na yan.
    *Ry_Tower; Based on the work condition in Mindanao, our company are all over Mindanao. We are the pioneer and best quality banana producer and exporter. My family and I are also planning to visit all the best vacation sites in Mindanao. That is also why I got a GLS (4x4). I will be travelling long distance cement pavement and a need to climb hills and mountains. I think the best all-terrain tire is needed. thanks again for the input. greatly appreciated.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    *Ry_Tower; Based on the work condition in Mindanao, our company are all over Mindanao. We are the pioneer and best quality banana producer and exporter. My family and I are also planning to visit all the best vacation sites in Mindanao. That is also why I got a GLS (4x4). I will be travelling long distance cement pavement and a need to climb hills and mountains. I think the best all-terrain tire is needed. thanks again for the input. greatly appreciated.
    Try out Cooper and Dunlop/BStone muna IMO tapos if may budget and if there is stock there, try the pirellis. For business use, priority IMHO as I do now, I look at treadwear rating. Mas matagal, much better since lower expenses, helps the environment in at least reducing waste [hirap kaya i-recycle ng tires].

The stock tires (Dueller H/T afaik) just have a treadwear of about 360-420, tignan mo saglit lang pudpod yan.

OT: I was able to visit Davo before c/o NCCC Davao's annual suppliers conference in 2008. It was a nice experience, sayang saglit lang me. hehe. Sana makabalik dyan sometime in the future.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007

Cooper or mickey thompson would be the best tire brand for you....

TSCP Strada Mods [continued 2]