New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 70 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    thanks sir tc....

hopefully next eb mas marami ng ma convince....

since this is the start, meron na kaming proof that our club exist...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moxxxs View Post
    tukayo....parang masarap mag-Grand Expedition next summer....hehehehe

luzon-visayas-mindanao kaya na natin tuhugin. dami na natin members all over the philippines....wag na muna tayo mag-tubbataha. mga two weeks siguro na alloted days kaya na yun.

what do you think???
    actually, 2011 pa ang plano sa tubbataha para ma-enjoy muna natin lahat ng ibang dive sites dito sa Pinas... enjoy muna natin ang appetizers before we proceed with the main course hehehehe

I think the Grand Phil. Expedition ng TSCP is feasible next summer... thorough planning lang ang kailangan with the commitment of some sponsors... want to spearhead this committe tukayo?

3. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    TP me travel fare dito next week ata do you want me to check you some site's kasi like last year na ka tiyempo ako for kho chang we spend 2,500 baht for 5days and 4 nights with breakfast na yan at maganda yung resort hehehehehehehehehehe it will be valid for ayear if we get the ticket.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    actually, 2011 pa ang plano sa tubbataha para ma-enjoy muna natin lahat ng ibang dive sites dito sa Pinas... enjoy muna natin ang appetizers before we proceed with the main course hehehehe

I think the Grand Phil. Expedition ng TSCP is feasible next summer... thorough planning lang ang kailangan with the commitment of some sponsors... want to spearhead this committe tukayo?
    pag-usapan natin sa EB. hehehe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dadz View Post
    TP me travel fare dito next week ata do you want me to check you some site's kasi like last year na ka tiyempo ako for kho chang we spend 2,500 baht for 5days and 4 nights with breakfast na yan at maganda yung resort hehehehehehehehehehe it will be valid for ayear if we get the ticket.

uy ok yan ah! sige bro sana maka-tyempo ng murang package

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    [SIZE=3]The Strada Club of the Philippines - BAGUIO Chapter[/SIZE] will be holding a mini EB on Saturday, August 22, 2009 9:30am onwards at Caltex PNR, Upper Session Road. This is to recruit possible new members as well as the usual kwentuhan and kulitan, promote club activities in Manila with a possible Chapter Activity for September. BOSBs from other areas as well as Other Strada Owners are most welcome. See you!

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    The Baguio Fun Run turned out to be a small one with a BIG surprise! I'm thankful of the presence of Fellow Baguio BOSBs Cabu220, Auroraoffroader and David Tan (DT)! The fourth one turned out to be LOCOROCO777 who texted me for directions last night and declined giving me his identity at that time! Everyone feasted at his mods... nice bullbar!

here are mine... but lets wait for LR777's also... mas maganda yung camera niya... hehehe...

the L200/Stradas dwarf a sentra... hehehe (L-R LR777, DT, Auroraoffroader)

DT's and Auroraoffroader's

Auroraoffroader and LR777

LR777, DT, Cabu220

LR777, Cabu220, DT

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    more...

Mitsubishi's pickup in evolution! a Quantum Leap!

He who has the longer pickup bed has the bragging rights! hahaha!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    more...

Mitsubishi's pickup in evolution! a Quantum Leap!

He who has the longer pickup bed has the bragging rights! hahaha!
    nice pics sir ian, gusto ko yung cover sa likod nung blue strada baka pwede makahingi ng info for this mods

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    thanks sir... what sir Cabu220 has is the Carryboy GSM (motorized) similar to Doc Ooba99. i'm not too sure about its availability in your area but you can check it out on the "exclusive discounts" section of our club website. HTH...

TSCP Provincial/International Chapters