New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The Strada Club of the Philippines (TSCP), in partnership with the Ship for Southeast Asian Youth Program (SSEAYP) Batch 2002 (Tambayayong Batch), will again conduct a Medical/Dental Mission on July 4, 2009, Saturday, in Capas, Tarlac. The patients are the Aeta community. The club will be handling the dental part of the outreach activity with the help of our able, dashing and good-looking dentists, doc Glen and doc Homer. But additional manpower and vehicles (for transporting goods and other volunteers) are still needed to make this event a success. Meeting time will be at 5 a.m., Petron NLEX. Food will be provided by the organizers.

Thereafter, we will proceed to the 4x4 trail going to Mt. Pinatubo to play with our Stradas!

If you are available that day, please join this worthwhile cause. Here is the list of confirmed volunteers:

1. ThePatriarch
    2. av8or5
    3. docglen
    4. homer
    5. eslonblue

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    suggestion lang.. since andun nadin tayo sa community ng mga aeta's bakit hndi kaya tayo mag dala ng mga goods na pwede natin i donate, foods, used clothes, school supplies??mga lumang gamit ninyo sa bahay na naka tambak nalng..baka mapakinabangan pa ng mga ibang tao..suggestion lng naman kung gusto ninyo .. andun nadin naman na tayo..

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    ^^^ ang ganda ng layunin ninyo mga bossing... kahit hindi ako member ng strada club kung nasa pilipinas sana ako ay sisikapin makadalo for the good cause.

more power to the organizers and TSCP

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    i think i cannot make it... i have commitments at the office at this time. I will try to get in touch with our lone member from Tarlac regarding this- Romdm- hopefully he can join as well as the other Baguio BOSBs.

*Gumusut_Amige- thanks very much po... If i'm not mistaken Baguio-based din po kayo...

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by eslonblue View Post
    suggestion lang.. since andun nadin tayo sa community ng mga aeta's bakit hndi kaya tayo mag dala ng mga goods na pwede natin i donate, foods, used clothes, school supplies??mga lumang gamit ninyo sa bahay na naka tambak nalng..baka mapakinabangan pa ng mga ibang tao..suggestion lng naman kung gusto ninyo .. andun nadin naman na tayo..
    i totally agree with eslonblue. Let us bring and donate what we can, as long as they are willing to accept it, I think additional help is even better.

So after helping out the less fortunate, its time for the boys to have fun with their strada on a mini-offroading. For 4x2 owners, makikisakay tayo sa mga naka 4x4. Fun starts in 7 days.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    i think i cannot make it... i have commitments at the office at this time. I will try to get in touch with our lone member from Tarlac regarding this- Romdm- hopefully he can join as well as the other Baguio BOSBs.

*Gumusut_Amige- thanks very much po... If i'm not mistaken Baguio-based din po kayo...
    opo ser, pero kasalukuyan na nasa Naguilian ang pamilya ko ngayon.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    So after helping out the less fortunate, its time for the boys to have fun with their strada on a mini-offroading. For 4x2 owners, makikisakay tayo sa mga naka 4x4. Fun starts in 7 days.
    yup maki angkas nlng tayo sa mga naka 4x4

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by eslonblue View Post
    yup maki angkas nlng tayo sa mga naka 4x4

:funny:^^^ you must be joking! hehehehe...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Sorry guys i can't go.
    Maybe next medical/dental mission pwede na ako.
    Good luck with the off road trail.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sayang I'm not in Tarlac tomorrow. Sana mabasa ito ni cutedoc, he's also a dentist from Tarlac.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
TSCP Medical/Dental Mission - July 4, 2009 * Capas, Tarlac