New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    confirm ko lang ang lechon cebu.. i will ask sir nano to hand carry it since he will be here in cebu on the 11th and fly back to manila on the 12th if ever my schedule wont permit me.. hehehe

* sir nano, i know your more than willing to hand carry it for the sake of the brotherhood! hahahaha..

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    [QUOTE=moxxxs;1373286]The Strada Club of the Philippines will be having a Christmas Party on December 12, 2009, starting at 4 pm onwards, in bigblock's restaurant located infront of Valenzuela City Hall. Adequate parking will be provided. Buffet dinner and drinks will be served.

The whole family of the BOSBs are invited to attend, so as the newbies who want to become members of TSCP.

Don't be afraid to list down your names, pledges and donations are not requirements to join. Pledges and donations are posted so we can fund our Xmas party.

Thanks,

Here are the pledges/donations:

1. arvin - 1 whole lechon baka
    2. out_101 - 1 whole lechon
    3. ThePatriarch - PhP3,000
    4. docglen - PhP3,000
    5. av8or5 - PhP3,000
    6. mdksael - PhP2,000
    7. moxxxs - red wines and whiskeys

Below would be the list for those attending the party. Kindly list down your names:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OUT-101 View Post
    confirm ko lang ang lechon cebu.. i will ask sir nano to hand carry it since he will be here in cebu on the 11th and fly back to manila on the 12th if ever my schedule wont permit me.. hehehe

* sir nano, i know your more than willing to hand carry it for the sake of the brotherhood! hahahaha..
    hahahahha nanno the bosb is expecting the lechon from cebu, sarap kaya noon wahahahahahaha........please wag mo iwanan.....hahahahha

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by OUT-101 View Post

Is this lechon coming from Rico's? For me, Rico's is the best. Galing pa ng packaging. May ventilation para tumagal yung lutong ng balat.

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Boz View Post
    Is this lechon coming from Rico's? For me, Rico's is the best. Galing pa ng packaging. May ventilation para tumagal yung lutong ng balat.
    Baka naman ikaw ang gumawa ng "ventilation" na yan para maka-kurot ka ng tikim sa lechon hehehe

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    can anyone post a map to the venue and how to get there just in case? TIA...

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ianmitsulancer View Post
    can anyone post a map to the venue and how to get there just in case? TIA...
    was just about to request the same thing...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    so sorry, mali pala yung map na na-post ko. the venue is almost right in front of Valenzuela City Hall
    Last edited by ThePatriarch; December 5th, 2009 at 10:32 AM.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    The Strada Club of the Philippines will be having a Christmas Party on December 12, 2009, starting at 4 pm onwards, in bigblock's restaurant located infront of Valenzuela City Hall. Adequate parking will be provided. Buffet dinner and drinks will be served.

The whole family of the BOSBs are invited to attend, so are the newbies who want to become members of TSCP.

Don't be afraid to list down your names, pledges and donations are not requirements to join. Pledges and donations are posted so we can fund our Xmas party and for the raffle prizes.

Thanks,

Here are the pledges/donations:

1. arvin - 1 whole lechon baka
    2. out_101 - 1 whole lechon
    3. ThePatriarch - PhP3,000
    4. docglen - PhP3,000
    5. av8or5 - PhP3,000
    6. mdksael - PhP2,000
    7. moxxxs - red wines and whiskeys

Below would be the list for those attending the party. Kindly list down your names:
    1. ThePatriarch, Ting and Tong

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    1. ThePatriarch, Ting and Tong
    2. arvin, karen and nyko

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
TSCP 2009 Christmas Party