New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    Sir DonT, i think si arvin cristi may solution for the lack of hooks sa bed liner natin... intay natin input niya.... paging Ninong Arvin!!!
    Atty, bakit ninong na rin tawag mo kay sir arvin, hehe

Quote Originally Posted by LexTer View Post
    kaya nga siguro dinagdagan ang bed sir e. :bwahaha:
    Oo nga no, haha! Ganyan talaga mga strada owners. No problem is too big to solve.

----

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Maganda itong thread na ito. BOSBs can be on the look out for situations involving Stradas at work.

The pictures posted by sir Pauland made a statement: the strada goes beyond being a leisure truck. Nice pictures, sir Pauland. Sana ininterview mo na rin yung driver para kumpleto ang story at pagiging paparazzi mo, hehehe.

Sir arvin, baka gusto mong i-post yung "David and Goliath" picture ng strada mo dito.
    Doc Ooba99, yes indeed... the thread of purpose... May i know if your truck has the MD sticker? - like Drave? i don't recall po...

Purposeful ang Strada for Doctors! kung may medical emergency and MD-BOSBs they will need to take alternative routes that will involve Minor Off-Roading and Fording Floods!
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; March 16th, 2008 at 06:13 PM.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    due to popular request here is david and goliath!!!

4. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hehehehehehehe talo naman ako mga sir dun sa bed with a bed ni sir pauland!!!

yung kalabaw moments ng ride ko will be out maybe around may or june!! hehehe mahirap kasi maghanap ng lubluban pag taginit eh

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin Cristi View Post
    due to popular request here is david and goliath!!!

*arvin- good job bro! looking forward to the wet season! where was this location? i presume that you were engaged on 4H and 4L back then. i forgot to closely inspect your stock wheels during the EB since i wanted to look for big scars on your tires- but walking by your truck, it still looks normal despite the off-road rush! amazing!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    hehehehehehe acutally sir you only use 4L when you really need all that traction, ie heavy mud, ice and snow.... but otherwise 4H is just okay... hehehehehe don't bother looking for nicks and scratches and whatnot with my mags.... you'll have a hard time finding them!!

7. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    hehehehehehe acutally sir you only use 4L when you really need all that traction, ie heavy mud, ice and snow.... but otherwise 4H is just okay... hehehehehe don't bother looking for nicks and scratches and whatnot with my mags.... you'll have a hard time finding them!!
    sir okay lang ba gumamit ng 4H sa bato bato... --quarry site?? sinubukan ko lang kasi nung minsang umuwi ako... tapos 4L din...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    bunso, stick with 4H. you can still drive the same way that you would normally do. when you do 4L you have to watch your RPM, and a lot more things. easier to teach than to explain by writing. maybe next time. But just stick to 4H muna.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    bunso, stick with 4H. you can still drive the same way that you would normally do. when you do 4L you have to watch your RPM, and a lot more things. easier to teach than to explain by writing. maybe next time. But just stick to 4H muna.

pansin ko rin eh... mataas na yung rpm ganun parin speed at 4L... anyway hanggang 2000rpm lang naman eh... sinubukan ko lang naman at para ma exercise naman ung 4H and 4L... kaya nga kahit 2H lang eh... niyahahaha!!!

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    yun nga lang eh, some people would put it into 4L and expect the response to be that of 2H or 4H, 4L drives with a higher RPM, heavier steering, higher fuel consumption, ridiculous engine noise!!!! and so many more!!

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast