New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 54 of 72 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    changed my oil using mobil 1 5w40 turbo turbo diesel fully synthetic oil, plus i used baldwin oil and fuel filter.

i also scanned the receipt for your reference. i'd say it is a lot cheaper than the casa and you also get to use better materials, better oil, better filtering oil and fuel filter....all USA brands.

4m41 engine, manual transmission strada.

spent less than 6,000 pesos for the materials and labor, kasama na din tire rotation. ako na ang nagcheck ng mga other things
    like lubricating the parts need to be oiled and cleaned. i got 1 year and 3months pa for my warranty( kahit expire na.)
    Nice indeed!
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ako, i used my truck for light offroading and hauling heavey loads but i usually drive around 7 to 8,000kms a years so i just changed oil every 5,000kms just to be sure, so my engine is always fresh.heheheh. and with using baldwin filter, im assured that my oil will still be clean when i change oil after 8 months or 5,000kms.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Slight offroading eh KC? I never knew it existed in your vocab.

BTT: I'm off to my 1k pms tom sa diamond marcos. Will update this thread of cost.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    djerms,

tumatanda na ako kaya slight/light offroading na, i use more for hauling stuff from work and the warehouse, kaya i gave up the montero sport for a strada.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Slight offroading eh KC? I never knew it existed in your vocab.

BTT: I'm off to my 1k pms tom sa diamond marcos. Will update this thread of cost.
    Hello Sir Sent you PM don't know if you received it yesterday. Sorry na rin po for the late reply. If you're going to Diamond Marcos, try niyo po magpa schedule para at least una na po kayo. If not try to go earlier around 7 pa lang po ipila niyo na because tomorrow is a Saturday and I'm very sure madami ang magpapagawa. Ok naman po sa Marcos, kaibigan din po ni Mr president yung Assistant manager sa service kaya I'm sure aasikasuhin nila mabuti yung ride niyo. Look for Ariel, service advisor, mabait po yun and pa compute niyo po muna sa kanila yung mga gastusin and pag meron kayo di gusto isama, you can tell them to take it out. Good Luck with your PMS.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Sir many thanks po for your advise. Unfortunately hindi ko po nakuha ang PM ninyo but I'm sure this advise will come in handy. Nakapagpaschedule na ako 7am but my service advisor is Marcus as referred by one of TSCP members na din. Okay naman po kausap. I will definitely not include engine flushing and I will also bring my own oil (Petron Trekker 15w40).

Salamat po ulit. ^_^

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    Sir many thanks po for your advise. Unfortunately hindi ko po nakuha ang PM ninyo but I'm sure this advise will come in handy. Nakapagpaschedule na ako 7am but my service advisor is Marcus as referred by one of TSCP members na din. Okay naman po kausap. I will definitely not include engine flushing and I will also bring my own oil (Petron Trekker 15w40).

Salamat po ulit. ^_^
    No prob po. Using same oil as Sir Kc. Just remember lang po that the recommended oil for our rides is 5w-40 though I don't think magkakaproblema ka naman sa Petron Trekker so long as you change oil regularly. Hope your PMS today went well.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by KCboy View Post
    changed my oil using mobil 1 5w40 turbo turbo diesel fully synthetic oil, plus i used baldwin oil and fuel filter.

i also scanned the receipt for your reference. i'd say it is a lot cheaper than the casa and you also get to use better materials, better oil, better filtering oil and fuel filter....all USA brands.

4m41 engine, manual transmission strada.

spent less than 6,000 pesos for the materials and labor, kasama na din tire rotation. ako na ang nagcheck ng mga other things
    like lubricating the parts need to be oiled and cleaned. i got 1 year and 3months pa for my warranty( kahit expire na.)
    Sir, Saang shop niyo nabili Baldwin filters and Mobil Turbo Diesel Truck oil? Thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Update:
    My 1k pms at Diamond Marcos Hway was good. I was assisted by SA Marcos who's very easy to talk to re what I want and do not want to be performed.

All in all I paid 1,070 for the materials including oil filter (free labor)
    I paid around 1,300 for the Petron RevX Trekker Multigrade oil 15w40 (viscosity is also within manual specs).

Here are the specs of the oil which I find better than hx7 (I am for the API and ACEA ratings) and at par with Mobil Delvac Mx. Its also specifically for Diesel engines with EGR.

HTH

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKSON View Post
    Sir, Saang shop niyo nabili Baldwin filters and Mobil Turbo Diesel Truck oil? Thanks
    Sir sa vlomax dito sa binondo, look up the numbers in this pms thread....the price and part number you can see in the picture All i can say is the baldwin filters do work because upto now, my oil is still gold color, unlike before, 500kms palang may itim na yung oil....i got my mobil 1 dito din sa binondo, but i saw someone got it for 450. Ako got mine for 500 per liter.

Strada PMS thread [continued]