New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Hello,

I don't see the TSCP group in FB anymore. Can somebody confirm if it's really lost or I was just denied access?

TIA!

2. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Hi,

I just logged in this evening and I notice, the TSCP group is NO longer in the group list which I have before. I do not know if I was removed from the group because I saw the "JOIN" group button. Per my recollection, the only activity I made there in the past 2 days was post 2 ads regarding the MOTUL CRDI oil which I have. Can someone help or tell me if this is not allowed so that I wont make the same mistake. But wait the last post I did, followed a posting with the same nature. Anyway, I click join again, hope I get accepted soon. Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    kamusta mga tsikoteer TSCP? hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mga sir paano ba mag join?

kakakuha ko lang nung strada ko 2 weeks ago. nag message na ako sa FB pero wala nagrereply.

thanks

5. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    mga boss.

anyone knows where I can get a softcopy/pdf ng user's manual ng strada/triton nten?

thanks

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Hi.

I had my replaced my SCV at 30K mileage due to stalling.
    Now (55K mileage) problem starts again.
    Sometimes when I rev the engine, rpm is not responding.
    Could this be a SCV prob again?

7. Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Not much activity here on the Strada post?
    I just bought a 2014 Strada in Cebu City.
    It is second hand, but in good condition.

I have two questions;
    1. Mitsubishi has installed a blue LED on the left side of steering wheel in a slot for a switch.
    Is it something any of you guys know what it can be? It is always on, and it is pretty sharp, so it disturb me when driving in darkness.
    2. Discovered that radio is working using the touch screen, but the stereo itself does not work. No button works, except turning on and off and mute, plus volume with the round knob. Can't reach main menu on the touch screen either.
    No buttons on the steering wheel works. And yes, I checked the batteries, they are fine
    I am only english speaking, so please do not reply in Tagalog

If I need to repair it, where in Cebu City/Mandaue ?
    Not only Mitsubishi I guess?

Stones

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 28687475767778
The Strada Club of the Philippines [continued]