New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 267 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin Cristi View Post
    mga kapatid sa ibang magulang pero isang sasakyan!!!! kamusta na?

how was the eb? read here that it was great. hopefully next time i'll be able to join you guys!!
    anyways, does anybody know anyone who has been able to install the roll-cover on their beds? i had a canvass cover made pero hassle kasi ilagay, dun namin kasi sinasabit sa labi ng bed liner..... sus!!!
    well, see you guys hope fully on the next EB!!! ingats!!
    as per info relayed by sir mehealator during the last eb, his cover was installed by Goldcars in Banawe, QC. Price is around 33K

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    The-Band-of-Strada-Brothers (+1 sister ),

Have you guys thought of the Date when the Club was established? was it the EB date of January 26 perhaps?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    welcome po sir Arvin Criti!!!

regarding nga pala sa logo...sir pauland maganda po at magaling ang pagkakagawa... pero pwede po padagdag nung distinguishing bumper ng strada as suggested by sir Eslonblue dun sa isa pa nating thread... ingat po sa biyahe!!!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    ay hala sorry po... Arvin Cristi pala. diko na po maedit ung nauna kong napost... nagkamali lang po sa pagtype... sorry po...

sir Jedi thank you nga po pala dito sa Thread ng TSCP... thank you po!!!!

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    thanks for the welcome!! pag napalinis ko na sasakyan ko post na lang ako ng pic niya..... medyo nakakawawa na kasi. Nothing fancy on her, can't put anything yet as my work requires to go to the mountains etc.. a lot and a fancy dressed up vehicle would be calling too much attention not needed!!!!
    saw some pics of your trucks!!! ganda!!!!
    maybe some time ako din!!!!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    mga bro!!

i noticed that at the yahoo groups, not everyone posted their occupation or line of work( me included!! sorry!!). Sayang kasi..... might come a time that we might be able to help each other with other things aside from our rides diba?

what do you guys think?
    just thinking outloud....

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvin Cristi View Post
    mga bro!!

i noticed that at the yahoo groups, not everyone posted their occupation or line of work( me included!! sorry!!). Sayang kasi..... might come a time that we might be able to help each other with other things aside from our rides diba?

what do you guys think?
    just thinking outloud....

Hi Arvin, please attend the EBs so you will know the people behind the names posting here in this thread and other strada sites and to know more about them on a personal level.

I do not think that information is necessary for us to further our camaraderie in this thread or other sites which are virtual spaces. Some, if not all, will not be comfortable giving out personal information over the net, unless they are assured that the site is very secure. Alam mo naman siguro kung gaano karami ang mga spammers, plishers, and scammers sa internet.

By the way, ako nga pala si jose toledo, isang magaling na albolaryo, taga-tawas ng maysakit, at magaling na hilot sa pilay. Kaya ko rin ang mag-alis ng kulam. Mahina ang kita ko ngunit nanalo ako sa lotto kaya nakabili ako ng strada. hehehe. Just kidding!!!

Attend ka na lang ng next EB, bro. In the meantime, post mo dito yung mga experiences mo sa strada mo. Salamat.
    Last edited by ooba99; January 31st, 2008 at 01:19 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Hi Arvin, please attend the EBs so you will know the people behind the names posting here in this thread and other strada sites and to know more about them on a personal level.

I do not think that information is necessary for us to further our camaraderie in this thread or other sites which are virtual spaces. Some, if not all, will not be comfortable giving out personal information over the net, unless they are assured that the site is very secure. Alam mo naman siguro kung gaano karami ang mga spammers, plishers, and scammers sa internet.

By the way, ako nga pala si jose toledo, isang magaling na albolaryo, taga-tawas ng maysakit, at magaling na hilot sa pilay. Kaya ko rin ang mag-alis ng kulam. Mahina ang kita ko ngunit nanalo ako sa lotto kaya nakabili ako ng strada. hehehe. Just kidding!!!

Attend ka na lang ng next EB, bro. In the meantime, post mo dito yung mga experiences mo sa strada mo. Salamat.
    natawa ako dito ha. ako kaya. hmmmm.

ako ay isang masahista. magaling humagod. meron nakilala mayaman na mama. bigay sa akin strada ko

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    natawa ako dito ha. ako kaya. hmmmm.

ako ay isang masahista. magaling humagod. meron nakilala mayaman na mama. bigay sa akin strada ko
    *av8or5: oh dear!!! -hehehehe

i did respond to this sa yahoo groups....

plus: my family has to sell the estate of my late grandma- and i am helping them to sell properties asap - mandaluyong, baguio, border or quezon city/san mateo (rizal) and batangas city... i hope i can sell them na para maka strada na ako!

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Ako naman si Don Trinidad, isang Bagong Bayani (OFW), madalas magreklamo sa palitan ng Piso at Dolyar, naghuhukay ng langis sa gitnang silangan para kumita ng pera para sa buwanang bayad ng Strada ko...maidagdag ko na rin po na kailangan ko lagi mag OT para may pangbili ng krudo ng aking Trak.

The Strada Club of the Philippines [ARCHIVED]