New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Bakit wala pa ako signature? Ayun na pala! ok ah
    Last edited by ThePatriarch; March 1st, 2008 at 08:47 PM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    congrats atty! dapat ako din magka-signature na! sagabal talaga trabaho sa club!!! hehehe

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ooba99 View Post
    Napaka respectful mo naman. Di ba si tito ian ang idol natin at gagayahin natin sya paglaki natin, kuya marc?
    oo nga pala... si tito ian ang idol natin... mwehehehe!

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    akala ko di ko napanuod, may chance pa pala ako next week, hehe. Thanks bunso!

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    akala ko di ko napanuod, may chance pa pala ako next week, hehe. Thanks bunso!
    hehehe... may pag-asa pa... thats if i wont have work!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    sir the patriarch, congrats on the tsikoteer status, tunay ka nga na may stradaphilia!!!!!!! hwehehehehehehehehe

grabe na to ah!!!,kahapon lang ako di nag check, ang dami ko nang kailangan basahin!!!!! inaaway na nga ako ni kumander ko at panay ito na daw ang inaasikaso ko, baka mga babae daw kayo!!!!! hehehehehehehe

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i too was able to watch stoplight tv, and sad to say, we weren't on it. If it will be shown next sunday, we definitely wont see it, so hope it gets loaded in their sites for us to see.

Boz gave a good suggestion on the other thread. If you have video cam, we can all try to video our fun run and maybe slice it and connect it together to come up with a video. I'm coordinating with friends if they know how to create a video. I definitely know we need some sort of a software for this.

We have a whole day event on the 4th EB - fun run, so let us all get there on time. This will be cool as this fun run will have roads that whines in and out of curves, going up a steep hill, and enjoying the cool climate of tagaytay. What more, we get to eat lunch together and finally, a team building.

So prep your Strada's, charge them batteries, bring on the camera's, bring the happy thoughts, and bring your co-pilots.

:car::car::car::drive1::grouphugg:

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    maybe we can catch the replay of stoplight tv next week, what time ba yun?

To add, please bring your walky talkies with you sa fun run. I'l try to bring more para well coordinated tayo sa convoy.

Excited na ako! GO STRADA GO!!!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    *lugarai: di ba laban ni pacquiao yung date na yun?ü

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    planning stage na sir, the officers will announce the next eb soon! We are looking forward na makasama ka sa amin

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
The Strada Club of the Philippines [ARCHIVED]