New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 142 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    CONGRATULATIONS SA MGA NEW MEMBERS!!!

For the information of everybody, ale828 is among those who attended the very first strada EB. Sobrang busy nya kaya hindi na nakarating sa mga sumunod na EB and the formation of the club. I'm happy that you're back ale828. Hope you can spend more time with us. Kung busy pa rin, drop by the strada threads, to say hi once in a while.

Got to meet redhorse and leomarley.

Unfortunately, wasn't able to meet alainroyce, but I'm sure we'll meet in mini-EBs soonest.

OT: Can't help posting..... clear manifestation of stradaphilia.....hehehe.... ok, paalis na ako going to calamba for our family outing.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Welcome to the club guys.

ale828 - welcome..glad you made it sa eb and became a member...

alainroyce - welcome...it was nice meeting you and your family at the autoshow...

LeoMarley - welcome and hope you get your ride soon

redhorse - welcome to the club...hope we get to have a photo ops with your ride
    pix on wed or thurs... bagiuo mini EB, perhaps with the ARB bumper attached

nice meeting nyo guys!

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Congratulations and welcome to all the new official members of the club!

----

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    congrats and welcome! naway malakas din kayo uminom tulad nila! hehehe

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    welcome sa mga new members..

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by RedHorse View Post
    pix on wed or thurs... bagiuo mini EB, perhaps with the ARB bumper attached

nice meeting nyo guys!
    oh yes! eheheh! Baguio Micro-Mini-EB !!!

im glad the tribe is increasing gradually! The More, The STRONGER, The Merrier!

7. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Welcome to the new members.....see you more in the upcoming ebs and mini-ebs. This is a one big happy Strada family.

Wow....the club has indeed grown exponentialy. If we reach 50 members by December, sagot ko na litson sa Anniversary EB natin. You can quote me on that.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moxxxs View Post
    Welcome to the new members.....see you more in the upcoming ebs and mini-ebs. This is a one big happy Strada family.

Wow....the club has indeed grown exponentialy. If we reach 50 members by December, sagot ko na litson sa Anniversary EB natin. You can quote me on that.
    tukayo, average per mini EB two new members... so average 8 newbies a month... if we maintain our rate... kayang-kaya ang 50 members sa December!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    and malamang nyan eh di kasya 1 litson for 50 members kaya dalawa na hehe ;)

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by moxxxs View Post
    Sir moxxxs, teka, magkalinawan lang, anong litson ba ito? Litson manok. buong litson baboy o buong litson baka? Nagsisiguro lang, kasi ngayon pa lang tatrabuhin na namin ang pagre-recruit kung lechon baka yan. Kung lechon baboy naman, sa June na ako magre-recruit..... hehehe. Kung lechon manok naman, kayo na lang ang mag-recruit, hahaha.

List of Official Members of TSCP