New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by turmsy View Post
    greetings. mga sirs gusto ko sanang sumali sa club. puro 07 model ata mga strada niyo. 02 lang sa amin. nahiya na tuloy ako. hehe.
    welcome sa thread sir turmsy! you are most welcome to join us, wag ka na mahiya! we dont discriminate, kahit anong year model or variant as long as Strada, welcome na welcome!!!

do join us sa fun run/eb scheduled on march 9, 2008 papuntang tagaytay. sign up ka sa kabilang thread to confirm your intention to join us.

again, we hope to see you and in behalf of The Strada Club of the Philippines.... [SIZE=6]welcome !!! :cheer:[/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mikko_018 View Post
    yes!!!

pinayagan nako dalhin ang strada namin sa Tagaytay funrun... siguro kung di ako payagan na magstay muna dito sa manila ung sasakyan, deretso nako sa province mula tagaytay.. siyempre sabay parin ako sa inyo sa paguwi... (alalayan niyo ako ha...)

salamat sa tsikot.com
    ngaun ko lang nabasa tong thread na to ahh hehe..an dame na kasi

mikko kaya mo yan, isipin mo lang na kasali ka sa DAKAR rally drive inspired nga sabi ni sir ianmitsu

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    greetings. mga sirs gusto ko sanang sumali sa club. puro 07 model ata mga strada niyo. 02 lang sa amin. nahiya na tuloy ako. hehe.
    you are very welcome sir..sama kayo sa Eb

4. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    hi guys! can i join you?
    i met paul (pauland) yesterday when he saw our strada and invited me to join the club.. so i might as well say hi na rin to the whole group..
    he also mentioned na so far eh puro male pa lang ang members.. are female drivers welcome naman ba to the group? ehehe

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ayiesha View Post
    hi guys! can i join you?
    i met paul (pauland) yesterday when he saw our strada and invited me to join the club.. so i might as well say hi na rin to the whole group..
    he also mentioned na so far eh puro male pa lang ang members.. are female drivers welcome naman ba to the group? ehehe
    Aaay naku, ma'am ayiesha, you are very much welcome. The Strada Club of the Philippines is not an all-male club. We have been looking for you. Now you have found us or we found you (whatever!) di ka na namin paaalpasin. I'm sure sir pauland and other officers of the club will be more than willing to help you to be one of us.

Join us in our forthcoming fun run to Tagaytay. You can bring your husband, your boyfriend, your siblings, or whoever, but do join us. You will be making history by joining us in that activity. You will be the first bonafide female member of The Strada Club of the Philippines.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Sir turmsy, as you can see in the club name, we have retained the name STRADA, although in the initial stages of organizing this club, names like TRITON CLUB cropped out. And the majority voted to retain the name STRADA. We further deliberated that the club membership will not be limited to the new strada owners. This, to my mind, is a wise move, as this will ensure the continuity of the club even after new models of strada comes out in the future and even after the projected lifespan of our present stradas, which I say is beyond 20 years? hehehe.

There were feelers from other previous-model strada owners of their desire to join the club but none had attended a club EB which is an easy requirement for membership.

Do join us. You are very much welcome. Kung sakasakali, eh, ikaw ang pinakaunang non-new model strada owner na member ng club. And that will be part of the Strada Club history!

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    hi guys! can i join you?
    Oh, madam ayiesha! hi there! by all means, please be the flower among the thorns.

Aside from joining us, we are also looking forward to your feedback about your ownership experience with the truck. Should you have any questions, please let us know. A million thanks to you.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Oh, by the way, ms. ayiesha, how did come to own a strada? I'm sure that will be a very interesting story to read. How do you find driving the truck? Share us, too, your experience. If you have any questions about the strada, feel free to post your query/ies here. Matutulungin ang mga club members and strada threaders. And the whole tsikot community as well.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    hi guys! can i join you?
    wow..your very much welcome. kudos to pauland for recruiting another strada owner. if your free this sunday, please join us in our 4th meet-up. It will be nice to hear another side on the ownership of the strada.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    hi guys! can i join you?
    hi maam ayiesha..welcome to the cLub..
    ano po color ng strada ny0?

Page 5 of 80 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Interested to join The Strada Club of the Philippines?