Dec 2007
    scenery pics:

fog po yan hindi emission ng strada...

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    doc ooba99's stock silver strada in action:

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007

this was docglen's concentrated look when he nearly run over ianmitsulancer... which was the source of hours of tummy ache due to excessive laughter... too bad it was not caught on cam

trying to get a cab in the middle of nowhere

the intended victim... hahahaha

mdksael back in Mt. Data Hotel

ThePatriarch

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007

dorm type sleeping quarters of Mt. Data Hotel

super moxxxs preparing to sleep

breakfast time!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007

Baguio coordinator ianmitsulancer and G01 surfing the net

souvenir shot

more pics to follow. teaser pa lang ito... wala pa yung bonfire pics and sagada main event hehehe
    Last edited by ThePatriarch; December 1st, 2009 at 12:02 AM.

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePatriarch View Post
    this was docglen's concentrated look when he nearly run over ianmitsulancer... which was the source of hours of tummy ache due to excessive laughter... too bad it was not caught on cam
    whew!!! oh well... thank goodness no one was on paparazzi mode that time... :peace:

ThePatriarch:

the intended victim... hahahaha
    sows!!! hehehehe...

btw... Special thanks also to BOSB Sir Arvin Cristi for assisting us with the tree guards as well as and Sir ThePatriarch for the coordination. the initial bundle has been installed by the BOSBs who came to the tree planting event. the others will be installed by NSTP college students on this coming sunday. I will try to find time to see if they do it right. at the same time, they will be watering our trees. Please do take note that our tree planting activity is the LAST FOR THIS YEAR. The next one avaialble tree planting activity for anyone will start next year. thanks
    Last edited by ianmitsulancer; December 1st, 2009 at 12:38 AM.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    I had a great time doing another funrun with you guys. Looking forward to joining the next annual funrun . Hopefully next year wala nang cancellation ng additional number of days sa holiday to enable more members to join.

I am still in the process of uploading my photos sa photobucket. Will post the pics once the upload is done.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by G01 View Post
    I had a great time doing another funrun with you guys. Looking forward to joining the next annual funrun . Hopefully next year wala nang cancellation ng additional number of days sa holiday to enable more members to join.

I am still in the process of uploading my photos sa photobucket. Will post the pics once the upload is done.
    blame it on the tenant in malacanang hehehe... nevertheless, saya pa rin and the event is a success!

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    ...nevertheless, masaya pa rin and the event is a success!
    Definitely !!!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    doc ooba99's stock silver strada in action:

Dito ramdam ko mga tama ng lupa at bato sa ilalim. Buti na lang, kahit stock ang set-up ko, protected ang ilalim ko with the bash plate and plate protectors.

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Aftermath: TSCP Sagada Funrun and Light Off-road Expedition