New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    total ako nauna umuwi, simulan ko na to hehe magkwento na lang kayo tungkol sa swimming niyo.

Sa mga hindi po nakapunta, sana po sa susunod masmarami tayo. ang saya!! medjo nakakapagod nga lang pero sulit naman hehe mas maganda kung BOSBs lang and kumanders/friends para talagang maenjoy natin. hanap na lang tayo magandang venue.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Mga sir.

today was the perfect day to unleash the hidden talents of some of TSCP's members and their significant others!!!

Actually it was through unleashing a hale storm of BB's upon opponents who we never bothered to know!! hehehehe.....or was the unleashed hale of bb's the other way around?

Players were arvin, marc(thepatriarch), tim(bluemica), jake, Brian(apollokafka) and anna, pauland, glenn and Dodz(? tama ba?) and a friend of jake sir alex. si kid at boybit humabol din pala!!! sorry mga sir!!!

i wish we could have been able to take pictures of the players in action... but everyone was too busy engaging the opponent or sometimes each other in an exchange of gunfire....plus it's a very big risk to try to expose a camera into the game site and have the lens shattered..

through this event, another subgroup of TSCP has actually been born... they have decided to be called TEAM SUSO(Team Strada United Shooters Organization) hehehehehehe please take note that this is only for airsoft and other gun and/or firearm related activities okay!!!!!! we're not making a break away group like in mindanao with the milf!!!

with the enthusiasm showed by our group with this new sport/hobby, we have agreed to try to get out and play the game once a month at various game sites(but green fortress is still the way to go!!) or on either one of arvin's 2 properties... with this we greatly encourage any and all of the members who might be interested or even slightly intrigued by this hobby to not be shy and contact any one of the current players for details regarding succeeding events.. don't worry we dont shoot unarmed civilians!! hehehehe

some pictures of teh members in combat gear to follow.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    grabe talaga ang saya... ang haba ng araw na yon! 3 activities in one day! airsoft sa umaga, live ammo sa hapon, swimming sa gabi! tapos nag-Goodah pa for pares before going home at around 2 am na yata. sobrang saya talaga! pati mga kumanders had a good time playing scrabble with matching tawanan pa sila while the BOSBs were swimming.

sana maulit muli.... maliban lang sa airsoft injury ko... pero its all worth it naman

Yung TEAM S.U.S.O., biro lang yun ha, hehehehe... sino ba nakaisip nun? batukan ko nga!

pictures, pictures, pictures!
    Last edited by ThePatriarch; August 25th, 2008 at 09:22 AM.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    Yes, awaiting for the pictures o Fellow BOSBs...

Team SUSO ei! hmmmm... no comment muna ako diyan... hehehehe

*Thepatriarch, what injury po? was it like av8or5 last time? i bet u sang "Sana Maulit Muli" heheheh :peace:

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    here are some pics!!!!

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    pauland yung mga pics mo!!!!! wala ka litrato sa camera ko eh!!!

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Naka Jing Gong HK 416...

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Monseratto View Post
    Naka Jing Gong HK 416...
    yup! you are right sir...

*ian - i had 4 shots in my left forearm... too bad i cant post the pic of my injuries, my photobucket is acting up.. i cant upload the pic

*docglen and papapauland.... pictures, pictures!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2007

here is the said shots... sorry di masyado clear, took the photo using my cel. the skin broke and there was little blood, hehehe

10. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    sir TP ANK ba yung M4?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Aftermath: August 2008 Airsoft EB