New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    BOSBs, dito tayo post ng pics and other related matters regarding the 6th EB

2. Join Date
    Dec 2007

Tree planting activity at the La Mesa Ecopark...

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007

Early stradas at the La Mesa Ecopark

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007

Strada line-up at the La Mesa Ecopark... astig!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    after the tree planting and paintball teambuilding, some of the BOSBs proceeded to the Speciabilities Development Center for dinner and swimming

doc ooba99, apollo_kafka, anna and margaret

swimming EB na ito amidst the heavy downpour!

closer shot: ThePatriarch (holding the beer can), mikko, av8or5, docglen, arvin cristi... literally sarap mag San Miguel babad!

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    Wow! Ganda pala nung SDCenter!

Mag short nap lang kami dapat after the paintball EB tapos punta na dyan pero when I woke up it was already 1am . I guess we were more tired than we originally thought! Pero definitely worth it ang Paintball experience. I'll post pics later in the day.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_incredible View Post
    Wow! Ganda pala nung SDCenter!

Mag short nap lang kami dapat after the paintball EB tapos punta na dyan pero when I woke up it was already 1am . I guess we were more tired than we originally thought! Pero definitely worth it ang Paintball experience. I'll post pics later in the day.
    i also had that kind of issue- short nap lang pero guess what! i was 8 hours late for my appointment!

uy... kaka-inggit! i wish i was there....

8. Join Date
    May 2007
    ...if i was able to do it before, i can do it again...

may i ask any BOSB who was at the event to PM me and tell me what happened in chronological order. Im planning to do a consolidated article with the april motorshow EB and club developments. thanks...

Working Title: Stradaspheric Pressure!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Grabe, ang saya kahapon. Now i'm paying for the fun and excitement. My body is aching. I am not sure if its from paintball or the swimming or both. hahahhaha.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5 View Post
    Grabe, ang saya kahapon. Now i'm paying for the fun and excitement. My body is aching. I am not sure if its from paintball or the swimming or both. hahahhaha.
    hehe, ako din bro sakit ng legs ko from all the crouching, crawling, running and then swimming...

OT, na-lock out daw ulit si bunso... kawawa naman sa Ministop na naman tumambay

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Aftermath: 6th EB (May 2008) of TSCP