New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    nice meeting you guys and thanks for accomodating me and my friends. ayus kwentuhan kanina kahit sandali lang ako. for sure sama uli ako sa friday kapag meron uli and sana dala ko na yung strada namin hehe.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    nauna na kaya ako ngayon kay thePatriarch post-EB? hmmm......

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by LeoMarley View Post
    nice meeting you guys and thanks for accomodating me and my friends. ayus kwentuhan kanina kahit sandali lang ako. for sure sama uli ako sa friday kapag meron uli and sana dala ko na yung strada namin hehe.
    uy..nandoon ka pla...i guess humabol ka sa inuman.

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    *BOSBs- it was great meeting all of you today! thank you for the smiles and kulitan! too bad i can't join the eat-out after the motorshow. to me, the REAL EB was when we all rode the at Arvin's truck!!!

i will try to cook up an article with what has transpired, as always, give me a little more time to do that. i will be on the road to Baguio as you read this!

for the BOSBs who are coming up to Baguio- Docglen (monday) and RedHorse (wednesday)- enjoy tayo! this will be a great MiCRO-MINI-EB as we welcome G01 to the club!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drive inspired everyone!!!!!

5. Join Date
    May 2007
    nice meeting you too. And we're also hoping that your Strada will be released by then. But even so, welcome ka naman sumali sa mga EB/mini-EB even without your unit yet.

----

6. Join Date
    May 2007
    sino nga pala sa club ang naka-red na Strada with white mags? May nadaanan ako kanina and binusinahan ko pero di binaba yung windows e. di tuloy ako sigurado kung sino.

----

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Here are some pics. For more pictures, visit our multiply site.

http://stradaph.multiply.com/photos/album/38

8. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    here are more.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *ThePatriarch
    sir magkakaroon ka ba ng new batch ng t-shirts? ang laki ng XL sa akin eh mukha akong hiphop haha. kahit na bayad na lang ako for an extra one.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    *ThePatriarch
    sir magkakaroon ka ba ng new batch ng t-shirts? ang laki ng XL sa akin eh mukha akong hiphop haha. kahit na bayad na lang ako for an extra one.
    hehe, so sorry for the big size bro... may order na kami for the next batch, at least 2 na club shirts mo, hahaha

welcome pala sa club sir!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
Aftermath: 5th EB (Manila International Auto Show) of TSCP