New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    mukha syang balyena

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    With a ladder frame, it's probably less refined than the competition... but still... the looks alone could sell the car.

It's a small niche... there aren't many peopel who find it beautiful... but as BMW and Honda have shown... quirky looks sometiimes produce great sales results.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by praetorian View Post
    Saw a website for Ssangyong makati but it's still under construction. Any other dealers for this? Very interesting, given the price range.
    Good day Sir! Wheels Inc. in E Rodriguez, Quezon City is one of the biggest dealers of those cars! They also give out test drives if requested! (hehehehehe) Di po ako SA ng Ssangyong ha! Nagkataon lang they were asking me to test drive one kase nga skeptic ako sa car na yan dati pero ang dami ko na rin nakikita sa daan ngayon.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i like! price+looks+ladder frame capability?
    kita ko na to sa trinoma before pero akala ko 1M+.
    now how to remove the ssangyong badge......

5. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Tumpak.

Na-phobia na ako sa Kyron and worse, Stavic!!

Pero mura lang pala.... they even quote approach and departure angles, so they mean it to be a serious off-roader.

the AT CRDi version is 1.1M something.

But it looks good! (enough) the wheels are huge, there is a full-size spare... I don't think you can get an off-roader for that price.

The 2.3L engine only puts out 150hp though, it's supposed to be an old Benz engine. The interior looks nice, but it's not that nice. Much less nice than the Mazda3 (tigas nung plastics) and less nice than the Tucson.

But for the price... note it's a true ladder-frame, because there also is an Actyon pickup.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    OT the front seems PT Cruiser-ish.....

not that bad, like i said, definitely a contender for me. I'd be able to drive to Sagada (my 5-year old dream) without being afraid of scraping my suspension. Oh, wait.. an Avanza 1.3J can do that at nearly half the price.

For the looks....not my cup of tea..

For the budget...Ill go ahead..

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    saw actual unit here at festival mall... if you're in the market for a tucson..make this an alternative choice!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico View Post
    Tumpak.

Na-phobia na ako sa Kyron and worse, Stavic!!

Pero mura lang pala.... they even quote approach and departure angles, so they mean it to be a serious off-roader.

the AT CRDi version is 1.1M something.

But it looks good! (enough) the wheels are huge, there is a full-size spare... I don't think you can get an off-roader for that price.

The 2.3L engine only puts out 150hp though, it's supposed to be an old Benz engine. The interior looks nice, but it's not that nice. Much less nice than the Mazda3 (tigas nung plastics) and less nice than the Tucson.

But for the price... note it's a true ladder-frame, because there also is an Actyon pickup.
    Bakit naman po kayo na phobia sa Kyron at Stavic? May bad experience po kayo?

actually, hinahanap ko thread na to...my inputs naman(test drive to be followed, sana)

red actyon on "the block"...

side-and rear view--looks pleasant on my eyes....

front... well, "beauty is in the eye of the beholder"..... nothing is imposible in pimp-pin' it......to a more suitable look-----

actually its more on r-class SWB look than cx7(well my impression)

kryon and stavic--good vehicles, well, radical in desings......un lang so far down nun....

rexton, masmadali kasi mahalin itsura nun(di halos nalayo hubog sa M-class)

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Ssangyong Actyon: Poor Man's CX7?