New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    I think it will be costly. Just like rexton, mercedez benz ang engine.
    Last edited by busy road; June 13th, 2005 at 12:58 AM.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Pangeet...hehe, naiisip ko pa rin ang musso...imagination...hehe.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Honestly speaking I like the interior profile.
    I wonder if Toyota or Mitsubishi is the one that releases the design would our negative design reaction will still be the same? Ssangyong kasi.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Sorry not the interior profile I mean exterior.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    the problem with Ssanyong is that they price their cars/SUV's really high, they think just because they share the three pointed star badge that they can comand a higher premium. i was just at the Ssangyong showroom the other day and saw that the cheapest Rexton was 1.6-1.8 M. Grabe sa mahal. If only they priced it around 1M then baka meron pa bumili.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Yesterday i found myself surounded by 8 of these vehicles sa may City Hall. They're driving it to the dealership and nakikipag gitgitan pa sa traffic.The best looking Ssangyong car that i've seen so far. I have pics on my phone kaso di ko pa na upload. It looks like hmm... smaller fortuner.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Mga nakikipagsiksikan na Kyron. Di yata alam ng driver na di pa sila insured e.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    design isn't as well-integrated as the fortuner's, pero maganda na rin naman. maganda yung interior

noong sa wtc last sunday, pinagmasdan ko mabuti ito....and i found na its 80% look like the new m-class! kung mapapalitan mo ng lights and front makakaloko ka na na m-class dala mo! in short: kryon + a-toy= m-class look!....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
[merged] New SUV from Ssangyong: the Kyron