New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Hey! For those na may hilig sa latest na Hyundai Tucson or waiting for the Kia Sportage to arrive, may pangtapat ng Ssangyong sa mga dalawa.

This is the 2011/2012 Ssangyong Korando. No longer the jeep-like Korando. It's now a crossover that suited up against the Tucson and the Sportage.

I'm not sure what specs for this but I think it's equipped with a CRDi diesel engine or petrol engine.

I need someone knowledgeable enough to describe this crossover from South Korea.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Is this powered by a Mercedes Benz CRDI engine? Better consider this one just in case.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Not actually what I expected....

they should have just sticked with the name actyon and redeveloped it with such design...

I'd rather see the korando with solid axles and a common rail engine...
    *wishful thinking*

It looks like the old Sportage BTW...
    Last edited by locoroco777; September 29th, 2010 at 12:17 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by nickriingen View Post
    Is this powered by a Mercedes Benz CRDI engine? Better consider this one just in case.
    I think its powered with some kind of a CRDi engine Ssangyong calls it XDi, common from the rare-to-find Rexton.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Mas pogi sya dito... did some research and it was the Ssangyong C200 concept. It will be called also the New Actyon is some countries....

6. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    yan ba yung pinalit dito?

mas gusto ko tong acyton na to kaysa dyan sa korando.. mas unique yung design.. mukang shark.. hehe

7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    The new Korando looks good..Malamang ibenta yan dito ng Ssangyong Philippines next year.

Mas maganda to sa Actyon na weird.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    the looks of the body from a 3/4s view is similar to what looks like a tall Mazda 2 hatch.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by eggman View Post
    The new Korando looks good..Malamang ibenta yan dito ng Ssangyong Philippines next year.

Mas maganda to sa Actyon na weird.
    Baka malabo. Yung 2.0L diesel engine niya, masyadong weak. It can't topple up against the Hyundai Tucson ix and the Kia Sportage R.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    mayron bang interior shots

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
2011/12 Ssangyong Korando