New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

View Poll Results: Have you tried using "illegal drugs & substances" ?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I have tried but I don't do it anymore.

10 37.04%
  • Yes, I have tried and still do it on a regular basis

0 0%
  • No, I have never tried using illegal drugs/substances

13 48.15%
  • I am a drug pusher.

0 0%
  • I am a drug lord!

0 0%
  • I grow my own stuff, man!

4 14.81%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Mahirap i-discuss dito yan

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    illegal drugs no way. i grew up with illegal drugs all around me. proud to say i never bothered to try. already much too busy enjoying life without it
    "herbs" oo. nyahahaha...i've tried mary janes on a few occasions. sobrang laugh trip lng kse afterwards. but those were way back in college pa...

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I like beer. I'm always jolly when I have beer.

Plus, anyone or anything with long hair starts to look gorgeous/attractive even if it has a moustache.

Well, I guess that shows how wasted I really was.....

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    i had ecstasy before. wala lang katuwaan lang sa barkada para lumakas loob sa mga models na ka-date namin. ok naman the conversation was good enough. the sad part is I can't remember what happened next. wala ako maikwento or even memories to cherish with.

we all woke up in a condo the next day. barkada ko were just keeping our fingers crossed na hindi orgy ang nangyari. ok lang hetero acts pero pano kung ....

or even worse, natulog lang talaga kami

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    dang! ... it takes you three months to finish a bottle of beer?
    Worse. I finish a bottle in about half-a-minute. And then I have to wait a couple of weeks till I can drink again.

I've got to learn to make my beer last longer...

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by pia_nini View Post
    i dont want to be a user its much better to become a pusher..easy money kasi..
    ahahaha, tama ka dun!!! pero di ako pusher ha!!!
    anyway hanggang weed lang ako dati, 3 years ago, kalokohan ng barkada, grabe iba pakiramdam pag 1st time sobra lakas tama, lalo na pag may alcohol na kasama, kala ko macoconfine ako nun hehe.. pero never tried sh*bu, never...

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    That white sh*t is nasty! Yung 3 pinsan ko na na-hook diyan took several YEARS isolatyed in rehab to kick their habit. PLUS they couldn't return to their previous neighborhood, considering the ease with which they could get hooked again. On top of that, their rep in the area is totally destroyed -- 1 even landed in jail twice for freaking out in public. Of course, they're now buried in debt.

Pero when my mom was sick with cancer, I wish I had some weed at the time that I could've given to her (if she was willing) -- she was that much in pain. Kaya lang laging may duktor at nurse doon sa hospital eh.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2006
    I am not gonna lie that I pushed for about 2 years CLEAN and GOOD .Never been caught and never used it . I was distributing for a 2 block radius in Las Vegas covering 1 community projects and serving some strippers in strip clubs .

I consider it as a bad dream ... money was easy and but was also easy to let it go and disappear . As much as I made a lot of FAKE friends , I made a hell a lot of REAL enemies .

I became a whistleblower / snitch in the protection unit of the LVMPD Narcs .

Anyways ... I was serving all kinds of dope from pure meth , angel dust , crack , tar and good weed ( chronic ) from Purple Haze all the way to the crappy ones na Mexican hustle .

Its evil and wicked . Yung mga mag-uumpisa pa lang ... magdalawang isip kayo .

9. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ive pretty much hit everything before(8 ball.LSD,extacy,crack,angel dust,coke,acid,etc,etc..) and im not gonna blame it thru poor parenting(my parents are awesome)mainly it was the crowd i was involved.(was and still into rock music...worked as a body piercer and tattoo artist).
    ive been clean for the last 10 years and havent had alcohol for the last 15 years.

*springfield XD...
    are you the same guy from istorya.net?the guy that got in an arguement with some chick when he got tattoo done by hart and huntington in vegas?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tried the 420 and x a couple of times. that was it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
You and "illegal drugs" ...