New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    Too late for me bro. Taas na kaayo ang lubi.
    it's never too late bro. I started it when taas na unya daghan na ang bunga sa lubi.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    yung broomstick putter ay yun ba yung gamit Adam Scott. what's the good brand on belly putter sir.
    yung PING belly putter bro.... pero as they say, hiyang hiyang ang putters eh.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    yung PING belly putter bro.... pero as they say, hiyang hiyang ang putters eh.
    thanks bro. I ordered an odyssey belly putter, sana ok din

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Golf: Na, Kelly share top spot, Woods makes cut
    Saturday, May 09, 2015 9:42AM

Americans Kevin Na and Jerry Kelly pushed their way to the lead and Tiger Woods sank a clutch birdie putt on his last hole to make the cut during the second round of the Players Championship on Friday (Saturday, PHL time).

Na backed up his opening round 67 with a three-under par 69 to move to eight under 136 at TPC Sawgrass.

Veteran Kelly, 48, surprised with an impressive 65 to join Na at the top while Americans Rickie Fowler (69) and Chris Kirk (68) plus South African Brenden Grace (67) and Canadian David Hearn (71) shared third, two shots back at six under.

Na held the 54-hole lead at the 2012 Players before fading into a tie for seventh.

The 31-year-old said he was much better equipped this time.

"I had the yips. It's pretty hard to play golf when you can't take the club back," Na said.

"But I'm definitely a better golfer (now) ...

"I like this golf course. I always feel like when I come here that it's like, maybe this is my year again."

Kelly said he had some breaks on the back side, some of which he created.

"I chipped in out of a tough little lie on the edge for par, hit a ball in the trees and had a nice little two-foot gap to hit through and hit a beautiful shot," said the three time Tour winner.

Woods slammed home a nine-foot birdie on the ninth green, his final hole, to card a round of 71 and get him in at even par, right on the cut line.

The 14-time major champion was loose at times as he battled his new swing, notching five bogeys but countering with six birdies.

"It felt good. Knowing that I had to make (a) four to move on, at least assure myself to move on, it felt good," Woods said of the clutch putt.

"I feel like I'm playing well enough to get myself up there. I just need one good round and narrow up that gap between myself and the lead, and I feel like I can do that."

World number one Rory McIlroy failed to bring his A game but scratched out a 71 to be four-under, just four off the pace.

Overnight leader Hideki Matsuyama of Japan fell five strokes off the lead after a 74.

A handful of big names crashed out with world number seven Jason Day (81) shooting the second worst score of his career to be six-over. Phil Mickelson (76) finished at five-over and Masters champion Jordan Spieth (72) was three over. - Reuters

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    McIlroy sets course record with 61, leads at Wells Fargo
    Inquirer, May 17, 2015 03:44pm

CHARLOTTE, N.C. --- When Rory McIlroy rolled in an 8-foot birdie putt on the 13th hole, he started thinking about shooting 59.

He didn't quite get there Saturday, settling for an 11-under 61 to break the Quail Hollow record and take a four-shot lead in the Wells Fargo Championship.

After making nine birdies in a 10-hole stretch, the top-ranked McIlroy pushed his 7-iron on the par-3 17th hole to the right side of the green 40 feet from the cup. He settled for par and the dream was dashed.

"I was little disappointed with not finishing it off the way I wanted to, but still it was a great run," McIlroy said.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002

CHARLOTTE, N.C. --- When Rory McIlroy rolled in an 8-foot birdie putt on the 13th hole, he started thinking about shooting 59.

He didn't quite get there Saturday, settling for an 11-under 61 to break the Quail Hollow record and take a four-shot lead in the Wells Fargo Championship.

After making nine birdies in a 10-hole stretch, the top-ranked McIlroy pushed his 7-iron on the par-3 17th hole to the right side of the green 40 feet from the cup. He settled for par and the dream was dashed.

"I was little disappointed with not finishing it off the way I wanted to, but still it was a great run," McIlroy said.
    sarap naman nyan.... 61 isang round.... hehehehe.
    my highest score to date is 71 (1 under), di pa nasusundan......

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

7. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

i saw on TV Jim Furyk scored 59!
    i scored 71 too... on a front nine when i first played

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Some of us worship in churches, some in synagogues, some on golf courses. -Adlai Stevenson

9. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Hole-in-one!

Golf: Jimenez lands European record 10th hole in one
    GMA News, Saturday, May 23, 2015 9:04PM

Spaniard Miguel Angel Jimenez set a European Tour record for career holes-in-one during the third round of the BMW PGA Championship at Wentworth on Saturday.

The 51-year-old went to eight-under-par for the tournament, two behind joint leaders Francesco Molinari of Italy, Thai Thongchai Jaidee and South Korean An Byeong Hun, when he aced the 154-yard second.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    played last saturday * Eagle's Ridge..... Score : 78......

Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast