New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    this is the first sport i dabbled in when i was in grade school back at colegio de san agustin. totally loved the game - especially when it rained. muck & pure testosterone all around. at saka ang sarap mai-sahan dati iyong mga cono kids sa pitch.

too bad na attract ako sa basketball because most of my friends were playing it instead of this beautiful game.

until now i watch the kids play at our village park once in a while and i'm amazed more girls are getting into the sport. samantalang nung panahon ko puro pa-cute lang alam ng girls dati

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Yeah sa sobrang bihira mag score anytime someone scores the commentator becomes excited. Katumbas nyan sa basketball commentator is if someone makes a 3 pt. buzzer beater when the opponent is leading by 2!

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwCde0wA0Yk"]YouTube- Soccer Fans of different nationalities[/ame]

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Kudos to the South Koreans. There's at least one Far East Asian team that made it to the Round of 16. They needed at least a tie with Nigeria and got it.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 23rd, 2010 at 10:07 AM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Can't wait to see the complete top 2 from the group matches

Here's what it look on the Round of 16 (Knock out stage)

http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/kostage.html

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Man, what a day! Pandemonium at work today.

Freaking awesome!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ganda ng Slovakia VS Italy game the best I have seen so far in this tournament kasi upset on the defending world champions and the way the goals were made.... Now if all games are this exciting then we have a case to change my mind on football...

8. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Yup. I thought the US-Algeria was a thriller. The Italy-Slovakia game was even more so. I'm recording that one tonight.

But, I'm also watching closely the Denmark-Japan game. It's another 'whoever wins go on, whoever loses go home' matchup.

This World Cup already had a few surprises (with the exception of the South American teams). Hopefully Japan squeaks through.
    Last edited by Jun aka Pekto; June 25th, 2010 at 01:54 AM.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Now I have reason to get myself VU****LA Cheers Team USA!

10. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    ang galing nung dalawang free kick ng Japan, the best so far in the 2010 world cup, to qualify into the round 16. dalawa representative ng asia sa round 16, japan at south korea, di gaya ng mga egoy dito sa Africa isa lang ang nag-qualify, kakantyawan ko kasi. syempre sa kapwa asian ako kasi wala tayong team
    interesting matches sa next round ay yung argentina-mexico, germany-england at possible na brazil vs either spain or portugal.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
What's so good about soccer? (World Cup)