New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    soccer fans are ***ier than most sports fans. brazil, latin americas, spain, portugal .

I'm a fan of this paraguay fan.

Nothing on TV right now but the World Cup.

The Japanese team won against Cameroon (strongest team in Africa) so everybody's celebrating over here.

Yeah and the Japanese scored their first goal in the 2010 World Cup coming from 18 midfield Keisuke HONDA. Sikat na sikat ang honda

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    To appreciate soccer, i think you have to play it to know the skills involved in making a goal. Kaya mababa ang scores its because its really difficult.

I suggest you watch mga top flight teams in the Champions League kasi doon madaming attempts sa goal during the final stages.

And don't forget about the Brazil team fans:

[IMG]http://members.chello.at/herbert.eder/brazil/***yfan01.jpg[/IMG]

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    I'd post more but it's NSFW.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Ok I admit the fans are hot!

But still I find the game itself boring as a spectator (I am sure masarap maglaro), I tend to just watch the highlights to just watch the goals and of course the finals core. Pero seating there 80 minutes for me is too long for such a slow moment game...

Maybe its just not for me...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    hehe true. medyo mabagal ang laro. but just like any sport, [SIZE="5"]tingin ko it's the appreciation of the skill involved. hanep rin kasi yung ball control na gamit ang paa or ulo lang[/SIZE] (if making a curve ball with your hand is hard, what more with a foot?). and the effort that each player puts into for a goal or defending a goal is really amazing. kaya kahit 0-0 ang laban, naaappreciate pa rin ng fans.

isipin mo yung size ng goal parang isang 20 foot container van. tapos ang laki laki ng field so kalat ang players, yet ang hirap makascore. so kahit makalapit lang or may close missed attempt exciting na. dagdag mo pa yung rough play and fighting for country kaya madaming nanonood.
    couldn't have said it any better

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    yes, you have to at least play a game of soccer to appreciate it.
    when you do, you'd appreciate the effort and skill involved for every
    position in the field.
    watch the movie victory (stallone, pele..), might help you appreciate it more.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tsaka ang ga-ganda ng wangkata ng mga soccer player....hindi nahuhulog ang bilbil pag tumalon sa bintana tulad ng ibang action star :rofl:

9. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Negus View Post
    soccer fans are ***ier than most sports fans. brazil, latin americas, spain, portugal .

I'm a fan of this paraguay fan.

Nothing on TV right now but the World Cup.

The Japanese team won against Cameroon (strongest team in Africa) so everybody's celebrating over here.
    natawa ako dun sa pic, pero in fairness ang ganda nung girl....

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by malinkelly View Post
    natawa ako dun sa pic, pero in fairness ang ganda nung girl....

Ganda nung lalagyan ng cellphone nya.......

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
What's so good about soccer? (World Cup)