New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    A friend of mine has been with her BF for more than a year now. The farthest they've gone is wholesome kissing. The reason is because her BF has a bad case of halitosis. The guy is actually getting frustrated with the girl because their relationship hasn't progressed in terms of intimacy. They've already had a fight because my friend always pushes the guy away whenever he tries to kiss her. The guy thinks that the girl has problems with intimacy but what he doesn't know is that he has really bad breath and that the girl sometimes holds her breath when he is speaking close to her. My friend told me that it smells the same as when someone misses a meal (stomach acid mixed with rotten food). At first my friend thought that it was probably because of her BFs stomach being empty so everytime her BF would visit her she'd make sure that he gets stuffed with food (her bf already gained weight from this)but then his breath would smell like whatever she served him, so she switched to feeding him foods that don't have strong smell (no meat, garlic etc) but it was still to no avail.

She already tried giving subtle clues but it doesn't seem to work for the guy.
    My friend tried to keep her "dilemma" to herself for a long time but since it is already causing problems, she is not sure is he should tell the truth already.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    A Doctor/Dentist can solve that...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    ...tell her to find a new boyfriend

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    i know someone who had the same experience like your friend... according to her, everytime her x-bf would try to kiss her, she would ask him to brush his teeth first. she even suggested to gurgle mouthwash and brush his tongue too. though you have to say it in a joking manner, anyway jokes are half meant ngayon kung wa-epek lahat ng mga to, eh magpa-doktor na sya kamo

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffrocks View Post
    A Doctor/Dentist can solve that...
    Her BF always tells her that he would go and visit a dentist but he doesn't keep his word

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTer View Post
    i know someone who had the same experience like your friend... according to her, everytime her x-bf would try to kiss her, she would ask him to brush his teeth first. she even suggested to gurgle mouthwash and brush his tongue too. though you have to say it in a joking manner, anyway jokes are half meant ngayon kung wa-epek lahat ng mga to, eh magpa-doktor na sya kamo
    My friend already did that! hahahah! She also lectured her BF on the importance of flossing and cleaning the tongue. Her BF doesn't like to floss bec it makes his gums bleed daw and he cleans his tongue with a toothbrush (not with a scraper). so what happened to your friend's BF?

My friend can't tell her BF nga kasi walang effect ang subtle clues on why the guy needs to go to the dentist. The guy has no clue at all that he has bad breath.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    Her BF always tells her that he would go and visit a dentist but he doesn't keep his word

baka dapat she should go with him....

she might want to give him any menthol candy or chewing gum pag nagkita or magkasama sila.... dapat lagi siyang may baon...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by LexTer View Post
    kaya ba X na? di na natiis yung smell? )

9. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Question ko lang.

Hindi ba nya nalaman ito nung ligawan stage pa lang?Kasi kung concern pala ito bakit niya sinagot in the first place?Impossible naman ata hindi niya naamoy/napansin manlang ito nung una?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueGirl View Post
    Question ko lang.

Hindi ba nya nalaman ito nung ligawan stage pa lang?Kasi kung concern pala ito bakit niya sinagot in the first place?Impossible naman ata hindi niya naamoy/napansin manlang ito nung una?
    Napansin na niya pero akala niya temporary lang. Sobrang bait nung guy kaya kahit bad breath okay na rin kasi pwede naman gawan ng paraan kaya lang ang tigas ng ulo (ayaw pumunta ng dentist)

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
What woud you do if your GF/BF has halitosis?