New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    My dad is a UST College of Medicine graduate, gen med, where can I call or go and ask a person regarding his records?

All I know he graduated in the 1950s and took up premed at CEU. He can't talk anymore due to his condition.

I've been searching the UST website to no avail.

Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    You go the registrar's office in the main building. But you need a letter signed by your dad authorizing you to retrieve his records.

We used to have a forumer here named 'sauman' sa Registrar's office siya.

O kaya PM mo si Mugen kasi tito niya ang Registrar ng buong UST. Baka matulungan ka.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Open ba registrar on Saturday morning? That's the time lang ako libre. M-F may work ako.

I'm calling their phone lines under College of Medicine, automated at walang sumasagot the past two days.

Also, my dad can't write a letter anymore, too weak and bed ridden na siya the past six months. Maybe I'll write the letter and put his thumb mark instead.

I'm not retrieving his records (well kung madali, ok lang) I want to know when he graduated and his batchmates and their contacts.

Maybe UST College of Medicine has an online list of graduates, their year and contact numbers?

I can't find one.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Kung alam mo kung anong batch siya, the UST Publishing house keeps a copy of every batch's yearbook. Unfortunately, not all graduates opt to be in the yearbook.

I'm not sure about Saturday.

Tawag ka sa operator ng Hospital 7313001. Baka alam nila number ng registrar (nasa main building ang registrar, wala wa medicine). Kanina ang first day of classes. Walang tao sa mga buildings since the Holidays.

Thumbprint is ok. Or forge mo na lang, no one really cares as long as may letter.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP
    Kung alam mo kung anong batch siya, the UST Publishing house keeps a copy of every batch's yearbook. Unfortunately, not all graduates opt to be in the yearbook.

I'm not sure about Saturday.

Tawag ka sa operator ng Hospital 7313001. Baka alam nila number ng registrar (nasa main building ang registrar, wala wa medicine). Kanina ang first day of classes. Walang tao sa mga buildings since the Holidays.

Thumbprint is ok. Or forge mo na lang, no one really cares as long as may letter.
    Ok. Thanks. I'm not really sure what the exact year he graduated, I hope naka file sa computer so it's easy to find, type the surname and that's it. Sana kasama rin mga batchmates niya and contact files.

Thanks a lot!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Naku po sana nga nag-modernize. Napagiwanan na ng panahon ng UST. Kahit sa ospital puro typewriter pa din, eh.

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Uh-oh.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    i don't think na na-automate na yun. You will have to search it manually.. Go to the Filipiniana section of the library, nasa left side yung mga yearbooks.. check mo na lang isa isa yung year na pinaka-malapit sa age ng dad mo.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    pati nga mga pang swipe ng id lage sira. hehehehe

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    mayrun book and UST na may number and location of clinics of all their graduates since the 50's til the present. Hindi updated yung iba but most of them meron, i saw it once in the dean's office at the college of medicine yata. It has the last known clinic location and number, hospital affiliates, even address and phone numbers ng new graduates meron pero i just saw it once. I don't know its name baka yung secretary ng deans office pwede ka tulungan.

UST Medicine Peeps, tanong lang.