New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Salisipan View Post
    Sa ground game may chance pa si GSP but very slim. Stand-up, underdog ang card ni GSP.

Mas ok kung Spider vs JJ!
    agree ako.. JBJ vs Spider.. I'll go for Silva..

2. Join Date
    Jun 2012

"I think [Chael Sonnen] didn't deserve [a shot at Jones because of] the loss [to Anderson Silva], the way he lost. I think someone deserves it, but [Sonnen] doesn't have a history in that weight division in the UFC. I have history in that division, I have history at the heavyweight division, I have history at the middleweight division, I think it's fair they way it end up. I think the fans are getting something that's fair."

-Belfort

"Vitor's an excellent fighter. It's world champion after world champion that he fights, and this isn't any different. It's a good chance for Vitor, and I hope he seizes the moment. If there was any word to describe what happened in that 48-hour period, it would be surprised. Maybe even one step further of disbelief. We're used to being attacked by competition. We welcome it. We're used to being attacked by the states because it's an opportunity to go in and educate them. But what we're not used to is being attacked from within. We're not used to having one of our own set off a grenade and walk away laughing and never look back. It was really kind of an unbelievable experience from where I stand. There's going to be some news coming out on me soon. We'll see how things play out. Stay tuned."

-Chael Sonnen

Ed Soars explains that while Machida (18-3) wants to fight Jones badly, he believes the man many consider to be the only fighter to ever win so much as a round against Jones, needs to come in with a full camp under his belt and 100 percent confidence in his abilities.

"If Lyoto would have taken the fight, he wouldn't have had enough time to prepare and so he wouldn't have gone into the fight 100 percent confident the way he needs to be to win,"

"Lyoto believes he has a great chance to beat Jon Jones the next time they fight, but he also wants an opportunity to come into the fight at full strength. Jon Jones is a great champion, and we would never disrespect him by assuming we could beat him with any less than our best effort. And Lyoto believes he owes it to himself, to Jon, and to the fans to be fully prepared the next time he steps into cage."

3. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i could understand why machida turned down the fight, last time he fought jbj he had a huge chance to defeat jbj. syempre next time he faces jbj he needs a lot more time to prepare against jbj if he wants to win. so acceptable yung pag turn down niya sa offer.

*gsp vs silva, silva is a great fighter but he hasn't fought anyone that great unlike gsp he fought all the top contenders in his class at their prime(huge, serra, bj penn, sherk, thiago alves,fitch and kostcheck). eh si silva sino ba mga big names kinalaban niya? pinaka malakas na kinalaban niya si franklin and leben pero parehas yon past their prime na. also si silva is only good at stand up tingnan mo yung mga naka pag take down sa kanya nahirapan siya, unlike gsp all around talaga at pinag laruan pa si kostcheck sa wrestling eh si kostcheck isa sa mga pinaka magaling na wrestlers. if gsp can adjust to silva's size sigurado yari si silva.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post

*gsp vs silva, silva is a great fighter but he hasn't fought anyone that great unlike gsp he fought all the top contenders in his class at their prime(huge, serra, bj penn, sherk, thiago alves,fitch and kostcheck). eh si silva sino ba mga big names kinalaban niya? pinaka malakas na kinalaban niya si franklin and leben pero parehas yon past their prime na. also si silva is only good at stand up tingnan mo yung mga naka pag take down sa kanya nahirapan siya, unlike gsp all around talaga at pinag laruan pa si kostcheck sa wrestling eh si kostcheck isa sa mga pinaka magaling na wrestlers. if gsp can adjust to silva's size sigurado yari si silva.
    walang malakas na nkalaban c Silva?? I dont Think so.. Naubos na ni Silva mgagaling s Division nia.. C GSP nga tinalo ni Serra eh.. I like GSP, I dont Think n kaya nia c Silva.. he is not a heavy puncher, he is not big like Sonnen to take down silva easily, they are in different division and I dont think silva will go down to welterweight and if GSp goes up to MW he will be killed by Anderson.. JBJ will be the best fight for Silva, he was in LHW when he fought Forrest.. JBJ vs Silva will be the best Fight in the UFC..

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Noel Salisipan View Post
    Sa ground game may chance pa si GSP but very slim. Stand-up, underdog ang card ni GSP.

Mas ok kung Spider vs JJ!
    i'd go with bones jones. i think silva will have no chance against jones

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by honart View Post
    walang malakas na nkalaban c Silva?? I dont Think so.. Naubos na ni Silva mgagaling s Division nia.. C GSP nga tinalo ni Serra eh.. I like GSP, I dont Think n kaya nia c Silva.. he is not a heavy puncher, he is not big like Sonnen to take down silva easily, they are in different division and I dont think silva will go down to welterweight and if GSp goes up to MW he will be killed by Anderson.. JBJ will be the best fight for Silva, he was in LHW when he fought Forrest.. JBJ vs Silva will be the best Fight in the UFC..
    sino ba magaling sa division ni silva? compare it with the fighters gsp fought. walang sinabi mga yon. walang kinalaban si silva na kasing kilalala ng mga kinalaban ni gsp. he lost to serra so what, defending silva's undefeated record is as stupid as defending mayweather's record. gsp no knock out power?:bwahaha: really, i won't even argue with that one na lang. gsp won't be able to take down silva kay shonnen pa nga lang na kilalang 50/50 kung makipag laban nag alangan pa si silva nung unang laban nila? ganon din sabi nila nung kinalaban ni gsp si kostcheck which is considered the best wrestler in the whole ufc pero ano ginawa ni gsp? pinaglaruan si kostcheck at his own game.:bwahaha: not bashing silva, infact i think he is one of the best champs there is yon nga lang mas bilib ako kay gsp dahil mas kilala ang mga kinalaban niya at tinalo niya lahat yon at the peak of their career. eh si silva yes magagaling nga kinalaban niya pero di kasing galing ng mga kinalaban ni gsp, also he's a big middle weight and can easily climb up to light heavy pero stayed at middle weight kasi ayaw lumaban sa magagaling sa light heavy. umakyat nga siya sa light heavy pero kinalaban naman niya si forrest griffin instead of machida,rua,rampage or rashad. :bwahaha: again walang kinalaban si silva na sobrang galing unlike gsp. if sasabihin mo pa din na meron sige nga sino? :bwahaha: like i said si leben lang at franklin ang kinalaban niya na nasa same level ng mga kinalaban ni gsp but both of them were past their prime.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by honart View Post
    GSP's elbow is loaded, he won't even need his fist

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    sino ba magaling sa division ni silva? compare it with the fighters gsp fought. walang sinabi mga yon. walang kinalaban si silva na kasing kilalala ng mga kinalaban ni gsp. he lost to serra so what, defending silva's undefeated record is as stupid as defending mayweather's record. gsp no knock out power?:bwahaha: really, i won't even argue with that one na lang. gsp won't be able to take down silva kay shonnen pa nga lang na kilalang 50/50 kung makipag laban nag alangan pa si silva nung unang laban nila? ganon din sabi nila nung kinalaban ni gsp si kostcheck which is considered the best wrestler in the whole ufc pero ano ginawa ni gsp? pinaglaruan si kostcheck at his own game.:bwahaha: not bashing silva, infact i think he is one of the best champs there is yon nga lang mas bilib ako kay gsp dahil mas kilala ang mga kinalaban niya at tinalo niya lahat yon at the peak of their career. eh si silva yes magagaling nga kinalaban niya pero di kasing galing ng mga kinalaban ni gsp, also he's a big middle weight and can easily climb up to light heavy pero stayed at middle weight kasi ayaw lumaban sa magagaling sa light heavy. umakyat nga siya sa light heavy pero kinalaban naman niya si forrest griffin instead of machida,rua,rampage or rashad. :bwahaha: again walang kinalaban si silva na sobrang galing unlike gsp. if sasabihin mo pa din na meron sige nga sino? :bwahaha: like i said si leben lang at franklin ang kinalaban niya na nasa same level ng mga kinalaban ni gsp but both of them were past their prime.
    Nagiging wlang kwenta mga nkalaban ni Silva dahil lahat pinaglalaruan niya lang.. Injured lang nman sya nung First fight nila ni Sonnen. nu nangyare nung 2nd fight?? Si Joe Rogan n mismo nagsabi, He is the best fighter ever.. bwahaha

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Dana White has to work out that GSP v. Silva fight one way or another, maybe at a catchweight.

Pero its pretty understandable na nagiiwasan ang dalawa, of course pareho na silang may legacy in both their respective divisions. I guess Dana is also very cautious in timing this.

The problem though with GSP is he's been out for quite some time now.

Anyway, unless Jon Jones kisses Dana's ass in the coming months, once he loses that belt, I'm pretty sure his career will be in jeopardy. He's probably gonna be brought back in the line unless it was a close fight against who ever beats him.

Gotta give it to Chael, his mouth can do wonders! haha! Would have been two title fights in two divisions within the year.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    C Dana white ang Pag-asa s mga megafight ng UFC.. Pagtapat tapatin niya na magagaling habang nsa Prime p ng carreer..

JBJ vs SILVA
    GSP vs SILVA

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Ultimate Fighting Championship