New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Kulelat pa rin ang Ateneo sa Filoil pre season ... Adamson Falcons beat Ateneo Blue Eagles in Filoil Ecooil Cup
    Wow down 27 points, nahabol pa ng Adamson? Parang wala si Amos dun sa scores, hindi pa siya nag lalaro?

Saw in the BEG kanina coach Babes with the girls volleyball team.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post

Saw in the BEG kanina coach Babes with the girls volleyball team.
    So confeeeeeermed Pala si coach babes [emoji106]

Sasali kayo sa alumni bball league next month? Ikaw Ang rep Ng team niyo kaya nasa beg ka kanina bro?

Sent from my RMX3690 using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Last edited by baludoy; June 5th, 2023 at 02:40 PM.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    So confeeeeeermed Pala si coach babes [emoji106]

Sasali kayo sa alumni bball league next month? Ikaw Ang rep Ng team niyo kaya nasa beg ka kanina bro?

Ahhh well looks like 90% him so I just assumed it was him. Didn’t recognize any of the players & they look younger kaya I assumed din na girls team nga yun hehe.

Ah haha no bro. 1st day ng summer class ng anak ko. So after jogging sa campus, I waited for him na lang since 8-10am lang class niya hehe.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ah ok bro. Akala ko Ikaw Ang bos- manager-sir Ng friends mo. Stressful din iyon [emoji16]

Start na Pala summer classes Ng mga kiddos. Buti Naman at masigla na uli Ang campus. [emoji106]

Coed na ba Ang ags?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Ah ok bro. Akala ko Ikaw Ang bos- manager-sir Ng friends mo. Stressful din iyon [emoji16]

Start na Pala summer classes Ng mga kiddos. Buti Naman at masigla na uli Ang campus. [emoji106]

Coed na ba Ang ags?

Ah hindi hehe.

Ah matagal ng “coed” Ateneo, panahon pa lang natin hehe.

Regular classes, all boys pa rin. Ngayong summer classes, may mga girls.

BTT: Dalawa ang liha sinalihan ng Ateneo? Yung isa panay talo, yung isa panay panalo. Team A & Team B ba yun?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ not the proper "coed" though

i think the teams fielded in in the 2 ligas are a mix of mainstays and aspirants. the final team composition for the uaap will be most likely the squad w/c will fly to japan to defend their wubs crown come august.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Remember Gani Stevens? The big guy from UE? He just transferred to UP. Eligible for S87.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    Remember Gani Stevens? The big guy from UE? He just transferred to UP. Eligible for S87.
    Daming hakot ng UP ha! Pwede na mag field ng UP Diliman & UP Manila hehe.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    ^ not the proper "coed" though

i think the teams fielded in in the 2 ligas are a mix of mainstays and aspirants. the final team composition for the uaap will be most likely the squad w/c will fly to japan to defend their wubs crown come august.
    AGS is turning co-ed but only for Grades 11 and 12 starting SY 2024-2025. The plan is to become progressively co-ed until covered na kinder up to grade 10.

Preparing na ata si coach babes for the years to come. Looks like his contract will be long term.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    He sure is making the rounds. From ust to ue and now to up. The man is truly taking his talents from 1 zip code to another

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast