New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ang galing ng uste. they brought helter skelter basketball to a whole new level kanina. lahat sila, mapa-ateneo o mapa-uste, tukod nung end game eh.

that abando kid is so athletic. i think he's the reincarnation of cyrus baguio. astig ang hops!

pero may consolation din si abando maski nabigo ang growling tigers kanina, kasi binigyan ni thirdy ravena ng bagong pair ng nike zoom freak 1 at jordan mars 270. lucky kid!
    I really like Thirdy. His game, his attitude. I think this kid will light up the pro ranks when his time comes. Overall better than the “Phenom”.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    UE was masuerte with Dodo Suerte's trifecta that stunned La Salle this afternoon.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    In this game now of UP vs AdU, may play ba ang UP? Parang lahat ng posession nila individual play.

Last edited by bloowolf; September 15th, 2019 at 06:45 PM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Laki ng improvement ng UST ngayon from the Boy Sablay years.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Clutch free throws by Bright to give UP a 1 pt win against Adamson in OT!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is probably the worst start of La Salle in years.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Heartbreak kids NU with another 1 pt loss.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    In this game now of UP vs AdU, may play ba ang UP? Parang lahat ng posession nila individual play.

kaya nga iso bo ang tawag ko jan kay perasol.

he's just wasting the gifted players he has w/ up, much like what he did when he was the man at the helm of the talent laden blue eagle squad of 4-5 seasons ago.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    kaya nga iso bo ang tawag ko jan kay perasol.

he's just wasting the gifted players he has w/ up, much like what he did when he was the man at the helm of the talent laden blue eagle squad of 4-5 seasons ago.
    Paras, de Liano bros., Rivero, Brite. These are very talented players who would be an asset in any team. But what UP of last year had that this current team doesn’t have is a “leader”, a Paul Desiderio. Paras is nice to watch, but is too much of an individual player. Someone has to step up to take the lead.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by bloowolf View Post
    Paras, de Liano bros., Rivero, Brite. These are very talented players who would be an asset in any team. But what UP of last year had that this current team doesn’t have is a “leader”, a Paul Desiderio. Paras is nice to watch, but is too much of an individual player. Someone has to step up to take the lead.

I would have thought nga Rivero would make it "his team" to lead.

Page 4 of 46 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast