New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^let's see how coach tab will adjust when he and his wards go on up against ust on wed. Puro takbuhan din yon. Remember, They were defeated by the growling tigers in the d-league a few months back.

It would be interesting to watch how ateneo will match-up w/ uste considering they're currently riddled w/ niggling injuries leaving them a bit shorthanded.

I'm on the lookout for a bj andrade explosion. The kid can shoot and i feel he'll be going ballistic soon. Tsaka pretty ang mom nito UAAP Season 82

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; September 9th, 2019 at 08:38 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^

I'm on the lookout for a bj andrade explosion. The kid can shoot and i feel he'll be going ballistic soon. Tsaka pretty ang mom nito UAAP Season 82

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Thanks bro

I will be on the lookout too

For the mom....

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ conversely, dlsu killed ateneo in the 2nd half.

the way the green archers almost erased that huge 22 point half time lead of the blue eagles serves as a warning to the rest of the league.
    IMO, that's already hype bro.

I'd say ADMU was in control of the whole game. They just relaxed knowing that they're way ahead....

Trivia:

MANILA, Philippines – The Ateneo Blue Eagles denied rivals La Salle Green Archers a late comeback rally to finish with an 81-69 win in their first UAAP Season 82 men's basketball showdown at the Araneta Coliseum on Sunday, September 8.

BEIJING—Spain secured a fifth successive win in the FIBA World Cup with an impressive 81-69 defeat of Serbia

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    i didn't watch the game.
    so, did they relax, or were they tired?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    i didn't watch the game.
    so, did they relax, or were they tired?
    ADMU didn't appear to relax naman. It's just that DLSU tightened up a bit on D in the 3rd and were able to get points off of fastbreaks.

Didn't help that Thirdy had an off day.

Just noticed that, during the game, the DLSU PGs have this disturbing habit of dribble penetrating in a half court set, then making a pass to a perimeter player while jumping in the air....it's prone to a lot of errors kasi.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Close win by Ateneo! Why was the game in the morning pala?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Close win by Ateneo! Why was the game in the morning pala?
    The UAAP scheduled three games on Wednesdays so as to finish the tournament as well as the other first sem sports before the SEA Games begin.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Good test for Ateneo. UST also performed to expectations.

But in the end, only one team will win and Ateneo was steadier in the end game

GO ATENEO! OBF!

FABILIOH!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    La Salle just escaped by the skin of their teeth thanks to Kurt Lojera's short stab in the dying seconds.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ang galing ng uste. they brought helter skelter basketball to a whole new level kanina. lahat sila, mapa-ateneo o mapa-uste, tukod nung end game eh.

that abando kid is so athletic. i think he's the reincarnation of cyrus baguio. astig ang hops!

pero may consolation din si abando maski nabigo ang growling tigers kanina, kasi binigyan ni thirdy ravena ng bagong pair ng nike zoom freak 1 at jordan mars 270. lucky kid!

Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast