New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The Adamson falcons are showing strong signs of being a legit final 4 team This season after defeating the nubulldogs yesterday. It would be interesting to watch coach bigote go up againat his former dlsu team. I'd like to see how the pumaren press will fare against ayo's mayhem defense

to be or not to be, that always confuses me!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    coach aldin ayo suspended for this sunday's ateneo-dlsu tiff

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    coach aldin ayo suspended for this sunday's ateneo-dlsu tiff
    I don't think it would matter. As much as I'd like the Blue Eagles to win, La Salle is too strong.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ true.

But then again, w/ the line-up ateneo has now, logic dictates that they shouldn't be in solo 2nd. So who knows, maybe the coaching staff will spring a surprise or two. i guess hope springs eternal hehe

to be or not to be, that always confuses me!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DLSU sweeps the first round with a 97-81 hammering of Ateneo. Mbala is just one hell of a monster when he plays.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    the huge talent disparity between ateneo and dlsu was on full high definition display yesterday. mbala & co just simply stand head and shoulders above the rest. I think it would take a miracle for the blue eagles to emerge victorious in their 2nd round match-up

still, I believe! hehe

obf!
    Last edited by baludoy; October 3rd, 2016 at 09:46 AM.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    the huge talent disparity between ateneo and dlsu was on display yesterday. mbala just simply stands head and shoulders above the rest. I think it would take a miracle for the blue eagles to emerge victorious in their 2nd round match-up

still, I believe! hehe

obf!
    Bro,- we were in the MoA yesterday for lunch and left early afternoon (tried out the NAIA skyway and it was very good).

I was surprised to see people wearing 'green'. I was thinking that there was a school affair somewhere...

Anyway, I learned that there's a game at 4PM when I was reading the newspaper in the lounge just before we hit the road...

I understand that there was a call to wear black,- but a good number of people opted to wear their school colors.

Yes,- it was a one-sided affair,- I caught the last quarter of the game on TV....

The highly vaunted rivalry is still there... There's always something in the air everytime it is ADMU vs. DLSU ....

_/_/_/
    "The measure of a man is what he does with power" LJIOHF!

30.8K _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

8. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Bro,- we were in the MoA yesterday for lunch and left early afternoon (tried out the NAIA skyway and it was very good).

I was surprised to see people wearing 'green'. I was thinking that there was a school affair somewhere...

Anyway, I learned that there's a game at 4PM when I was reading the newspaper in the lounge just before we hit the road...

I understand that there was a call to wear black,- but a good number of people opted to wear their school colors.

Yes,- it was a one-sided affair,- I caught the last quarter of the game on TV....

The highly vaunted rivalry is still there... There's always something in the air everytime it is ADMU vs. DLSU ....

_/_/_/

I belong to one of these schools. So corny na. Whenever I hear UAAP and it's about these two, sabi ko sarile hay naku eto na mga papansin

school rivalry is so lame

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

9. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    the huge talent disparity between ateneo and dlsu was on full high definition display yesterday. mbala & co just simply stand head and shoulders above the rest. I think it would take a miracle for the blue eagles to emerge victorious in their 2nd round match-up

still, I believe! hehe

obf!
    Well, disparity is not only with Ateneo, but I think with the rest of the teams as well. La Salle would most likely sweep the season, & the second best would probably have a 10-4 standing. That's how far I think La Salle is against the rest of the league.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    I belong to one of these schools. So corny na. Whenever I hear UAAP and it's about these two, sabi ko sarile hay naku eto na mga papansin

school rivalry is so lame

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Oh bro,- you should be invited to one of those Alumni Homecomings.....

Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    Well, disparity is not only with Ateneo, but I think with the rest of the teams as well. La Salle would most likely sweep the season, & the second best would probably have a 10-4 standing. That's how far I think La Salle is against the rest of the league.
    You can say that again bro...

Remember the ADMU Ladies Volleyball team last year? Never dropped a set[???] up to a certain point in the tournament....

It is too early in the season to conclude that.

_/_/_/

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast