New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 131 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sa volleyball naman baka NU na yan because of santiago sisters.

sana nag basketball na lang sila. they are very tall at 6'4". wala atang ganyan katangkad sa women's natl. team natin.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    sa volleyball naman baka NU na yan because of santiago sisters.

sana nag basketball na lang sila. they are very tall at 6'4". wala atang ganyan katangkad sa women's natl. team natin.
    Yung Jaja Santiago na guest player ng NU ay high school pa ata. I don't think she is officially with the NU team yet

Kakatakot ang recruitment sa bata na ito when the time comes. While I am glad for her but I hope that the sports, and its reputation, will not suffer because of this "recruitment war."

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    she is still thinking kung mag NU sya o i accept nya yung offer nang UCLA for her to play for divisioin 1 school sa US.. i think she's going to UCLA..

Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Yung Jaja Santiago na guest player ng NU ay high school pa ata. I don't think she is officially with the NU team yet

Kakatakot ang recruitment sa bata na ito when the time comes. While I am glad for her but I hope that the sports, and its reputation, will not suffer because of this "recruitment war."

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    she is still thinking kung mag NU sya o i accept nya yung offer nang UCLA for her to play for divisioin 1 school sa US.. i think she's going to UCLA..
    Sobrang tanga niya if she choose NU over UCLA, unless bibigyan siya ng SM hypermarket ni Henry sy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    She will choose UCLA the problem is kung magagamit sya dun. Like si Japeth hindi naman nagamit dun sa US.

Yun din ang naging dahilan ni Parks to play for NU baka hindi sya magamit. Playing time din kasi naiisip eh paano ka gagaling kung hindi ka nagagamit.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    tsaka parang baby pa yung bata.. baka di kaya na nakahiwalay sa magulang.. baby na 6' 4" hhehehe

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CLAVEL3699 View Post
    She will choose UCLA the problem is kung magagamit sya dun. Like si Japeth hindi naman nagamit dun sa US.

Yun din ang naging dahilan ni Parks to play for NU baka hindi sya magamit. Playing time din kasi naiisip eh paano ka gagaling kung hindi ka nagagamit.
    Biggest factor of ray ray was everything that sy's gave him

8. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    But Ateneo cannot rely on Ravena all the way. That's not what got them to 5 trophies. Too bad that stupid rule is keeping Pinggoy out.
    I agree. Ateneo isn't the favorite win this year. Enrico to Arao to Rabeh to Slaughter, laging may dominant big man sa loob. Ngayon si Golla ang starter, no disrespect to him but he's not on the same tier as the bigs of the past. Erram is still playing but last I heard he went down with an injury. I like Tiongson's game too and this is his year to breakout since siya na siguro second scoring option. Might not be as strong as last year's squad, and wala na si Black, but they'll be fun to watch It was nice while it lasted but I think it's UST or DLSU's championship to lose this year. NU ano balita? Andun pa si Mbe?

Yun Santiago sisters nga ang galing. Watched them destroy Ateneo dun sa Finals sa recent conference. Anlalaki. And congrats to the younger one! DIV 1 yun, make your family proud and go international!

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow View Post
    Biggest factor of ray ray was everything that sy's gave him

Yah isa pa yun... hindi ka sigurado sa playing time tapos may malaking offer syo.. Saan ka pa!

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    tsaka parang baby pa yung bata.. baka di kaya na nakahiwalay sa magulang.. baby na 6' 4" hhehehe
    Graduating na sya ngayon... Saan saan kaya...