New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    I think we just saw the Finals game awhile ago. FEU vs Ateneo...
    I think so too. both teams have solid lineups from guard to center.

Also, I don't think any of the unheralded teams (ust, adu, nu and up) can pull an upset and enter the final 4. so this season might become quite predictable.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    DLSU might not even get into the Final 4. Heck I think the only teams that they can beat are UP, NU and Adamson. As it is they are being ass kicked by FEU.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    0-2 na. I hope they can get their 1st W on Thursday.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    DLSU is now 2-2 via back-to-back wins vs. UP and Adamson. UP has just upset Ateneo today.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Well DLSU has to win those and the NU game because the next games will be tough. UST, UE and ADMU...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Devastator View Post
    DLSU is now 2-2 via back-to-back wins vs. UP and Adamson. UP has just upset Ateneo today.
    This really caught me by suprise when i read the news this morning. I didnt even bother to watch the game yesterday since I figured it would be a rout. Props to the Maroons...

7. Join Date
    Dec 2005

I think ADMU just tripped on this game......

8303:dishwash:

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    haha could be...

i agree with tidus, it will be hard for DLSU to reach final 4 this season. it will be Ateneo, FEU, UE and UST

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Cult Zero View Post
    This really caught me by suprise when i read the news this morning. I didnt even bother to watch the game yesterday since I figured it would be a rout. Props to the Maroons...
    We UP alums would joke about the school's performance in basketball, especially after that 0-win season last year, "Kasi sa UP ang basketball ay libangan lamang. Ang tanging layunin namin ay ang makapag-lingkod sa bayan." After this win, paano na lang ang layunin ng UP?

Then again, si PGMA taga UP din. Kaya sige, atupagin na lang ang basketball. Tutal, sinira niya na rin ang layunin ng pag lingkod sa bayan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by tidus1203 View Post
    Well DLSU has to win those and the NU game because the next games will be tough. UST, UE and ADMU...
    La Salle's next games after NU is against UST and ADMU. BTW, all games are now going to be held at the Big Dome because the a/c system at the Philsports (ULTRA) Arena conked out.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
UAAP Basketball Season 72