New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the insider news on the DLSU team this season... in-fighting with the team management and lack of good general support for the team. DLSU isn't going to rank high this year.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    ^^ Lamang UE by 19 pts? :jawdrop:

Ngek! Ano ang nangyari sa Green Archers???

8202:sampay:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Ngek! Ano ang nangyari sa Green Archers???

read my previous post.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Yes, GH, I read it before my first post... thanks for the info, bro.... So sad....Kapag hindi sinuportahan ng DLSAA or ng Management ang team, talagang walang mangyayari.... Kaka-install pa naman ni Franz Pumaren sa Distinguished Alumni List or something like that a couple of years ago....

I guess I just have to wear my other ring....

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Yes, GH, I read it before my first post... thanks for the info, bro.... So sad....Kapag hindi sinuportahan ng DLSAA or ng Management ang team, talagang walang mangyayari.... Kaka-install pa naman ni Franz Pumaren sa Distinguished Alumni List or something like that a couple of years ago....

Don't blame the alumnus nor the current management. The problem can be seen as too much "brotherly" involvement in the whole thing.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    That was one horrible game by La Salle yesterday. I hope they will make the necessary adjustments in time for the FEU game on Saturday.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    ^^ Yeah agree! Malakas din FEU. Pag nagkataon, 0-2 na.....

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Don't blame the alumnus nor the current management. The problem can be seen as too much "brotherly" involvement in the whole thing.
    nah. coach franz has always had coaching help from his older brother derrick & his daddy pilo from the stands, behind the bench (i'm sure you guys have noticed through the years). so nothing really new there.

it's the 1st game of a 3 month long season for your school. i'm sure your team will bounce back. i just can't believe i'm defending dlsu now when i've always been in the opposing blue & white side

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I think we just saw the Finals game awhile ago. FEU vs Ateneo...

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005

So, too much raw talent working vs. DLSU this year?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
UAAP Basketball Season 72