New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    sinu-sinong mga tsikoteer na naglalaro pa ng mga online games like ragnarok, freestyle, hyper relay, RF online, gunbound, mu, gunz....... etc.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I play freestyle a little, but the kids there are too annoying... sobrang sqa-sqa wala nang sinabi kung di "asa" "waa" hehe, so juvenile tapos ang babaw lang naman ng game mismo...

What else is out there na mababa sa speed requirement yet none of the RPG crap?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    played Gunz for a while but I got bored quickly so Im now back to playing Civilization IV offline

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    i used to play ragnarok...nung chaos pa alng ang server nito. hehehe...tinigil ko kasi i was hacked. sayang lang. then i also used to play mu when it was still free for all. i stopped kasi may bayad na, to think that the interface was a rip-off of diablo 2 at hindi masyadong maganda ang features, like you can't rotate the screen, zoom in or zoom out, etc. now, i'm back to oldschool yet memory friendly yahoo flash games: super text twist, zuma, bookworm and the like. i even downloaded a full cracked version of zuma deluxe! hehehe...pati si itay na adik na.

Used to play Diablo 2 online, dem late 90's pa to... nakikigulo lang :D

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by RakataK
    sinu-sinong mga tsikoteer na naglalaro pa ng mga online games like ragnarok, freestyle, hyper relay, RF online, gunbound, mu, gunz....... etc.
    Battlefield 2. But I only play with family. The hubby of my wife's cousin has a private server. We also play Battlefield 1942 with the DCX mod so that those nephews (and nieces) of ours without fast pc's can also play.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    i play gunbound until now silver battle axe na ko e hehehehe nakakaadik tapos alt+tab tsikot.com

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Freestyle, Pangya, TS online, pRO, RF online...kailangang alamin ko lahat...hanapbuhay eh :D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    freestyle lang sa ngayon. dati ragnarok, mu saka gunbound nung mga libre pa. nag gunz din ako sandali.

kaso badtrip ayaw dito sa bahay nung freestyle, baba kasi vid card. sobra na luma. hahaha. nasira kasi ung isa kong vidcard. badtrip tuloy.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I used to play Gunz but it got boring after a while.

I still play Gunbound but given how Mobius is getting greedy by taking off most of the "gold" items, my current avatar might be the last account.

My steady online game is DOD or Day of Defeat. Its a mod of half-life set in world war 2. I still play it up to now. Current version is via STEAM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Tsikoteers playing online games