New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    To all Tsikot Divers and Friends,

I am planning a trip to Sipadan this coming May (middle) . It will be the perfect time to go because of the weather and the fact that there is the Jet Star offer of US$18 one way to Malaysia and prices are down in Sipadan.

I do not have all the details yet because I will need a probably head count so that I can work on group discounts. Please let me know if you are interested and can most probably go so that I can do a head count and haggle for prices with the resort.

I will post more firm details as soon as I get them.

Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSERO
    To all Tsikot Divers and Friends,

I am planning a trip to Sipadan this coming May (middle) . It will be the perfect time to go because of the weather and the fact that there is the Jet Star offer of US$18 one way to Malaysia and prices are down in Sipadan.

I do not have all the details yet because I will need a probably head count so that I can work on group discounts. Please let me know if you are interested and can most probably go so that I can do a head count and haggle for prices with the resort.

I will post more firm details as soon as I get them.

Thanks.
    wow..this is cool...im interested...but..wait..got to do my refresher course first.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5
    wow..this is cool...im interested...but..wait..got to do my refresher course first.
    We have the whole month of April to do your refresher course.

So far I have about 20 people who have expressed interest in doing Sipadan. I expect only about 50% to actually go (but am hoping that all 20 go).

I will post more definite details as soon as I get them.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    We are looking at staying at this resort:

www.sipadan-kapalai.com

Check it out. Looks nice!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    did i read that right, 18 dollars?

andy

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by luckytruck
    did i read that right, 18 dollars?

andy

Yes. and No. Yes you read right. I wrote US$18. But after further inquiry I found out that is is actually US$18.46 or RM69.99. Sorry for the mistake. This is on board Asia Air that flies out of Clark Airbase. Most South East Asian Countries are making it easier for tourists to come it ( I do not know if the Philippines is doing the same).

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    holy crap, thats a steal. dapat mag lipad na rin ang air asia from Manila to Gen. Santos. One way to here is P3500 pesos. bwisit talaga ang PAL.

andy

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Mahal pa travel tax sa pamasahe....

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    the resort looks great, pang honeymoon.
    how much is it per night? or you are arranging the whole package?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by bm5er
    the resort looks great, pang honeymoon.
    how much is it per night? or you are arranging the whole package?
    I do not know how much yet as I am having a local make the inquiries so that we get local rates instead of tourist rates. I am arranging for a package so we can get group discount. Anything that is not included in package (such as extra nights/days stay) can be settled on personally.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Tsikot Scuba Divers [Merged]