New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Av8or5: Price depends on how much refreshment you need. A regular refresher course is about Php2,500.
    Andy is right. Manuals do not become outdated. But they are updated. Most of the updates are minor (pictures) but there are important updates. I will gladly go over your manual and update it for you.

Paulopel: Secret to not drowning is: RELAX! When you are tense, your muscles tighten up. When your muscles are tight, they are more dense. The denser the material, the more the tendency to sink. Plus, if you are tense, you will not be able to think properly and will probably act on instinct instead of thinking of a proper way to float. I suggest try back floating first. This is the most relaxing position in the water. Ask someone to hold your neck while you lie in the water. Take deep, long breaths. You will notice that you (your head at least) will be out of the water as long as you are relaxed. Try this. We can move on to the next steps after this. Hope it helps.

Gretzy: Congratulations on you Advance Diver Certification. Hope to dive with you soon. I frequent Arthur's Resort recently.

Andy: How are you?! How's your house? Am building a house too. I will make sure that I bring friends to your resort. A bit more difficult than anilao but doable. Will plan something this year. Hopefully Tsikot people who dive and will take up diving will come. See you soon. Regards from Kat and Umi.
    Last edited by BOSERO; April 5th, 2005 at 12:29 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    i am interested in a refresher course. PM you or call you when i am free to take up diving again. I'll look for my license also, can't seem to find it. If i can't find it, how do i go about getting a copy? I was certified in Florida. Do i have to sent a request there or is it okay to request here?

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    pare, my house is almost finished. hopefully by the end of April or middle of may, tapos na talaga. its not much, but its mine, so i guess its worth it

the house actually keeps me from diving more often as i have to keep checking up on their progress from monday to saturday and so during sundays, i am too tired to even think about diving. hopefully after my house is done, i will dive more often.

my brother has 6 students right now. they are doing their third and fourth beach dive today at our resort.

andy

4. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5
    i am interested in a refresher course. PM you or call you when i am free to take up diving again. I'll look for my license also, can't seem to find it. If i can't find it, how do i go about getting a copy? I was certified in Florida. Do i have to sent a request there or is it okay to request here?
    I will wait for your call or PM. Looking forward to meeting you soon.

I can get a replacement card for you from here. All I will need is some information from you such as certification date, instrutor's name or number (and dive center if applicable), and your full name. I can verify your certification over the net and request for a replacement card if your record shows up on the net.

If it does not show up on the net, we will have to request your instructor to send a referal form to me so I can request for the replacement card from here or he can request a replacement card for you and just send it to you.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Andy,
    Great to hear your house is coming along well. I know how you feel. I have been busy on my house too. Its small too but like you said, its mine. Hahaha!

Hope to see you at your resort soon!

PS. I think I saw you and your dad on TV. Being interviewed about dive sites in Gen. San. Hahahaha! Famous ka na!

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    post nyo dito sa tsikot kung may dive kayo ha. try ko sumama.

advanced diver din ako certified by padi.

gretzy, saan ka nagaral, dun sa rinefer ko sayo?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    yup, my dad was the one interviewed, naki-posing lang ako doon

8. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    5 of us are divers in the family but 1 is in the UK now.

So we are happy to join a dive weekend with tsikot,

or better yet, invite you guys to help us in the Calatagan Project of rebuilding the reefs. Free ang dives for certified divers, hard work lang in putting up the pyramid reef structures underwater, but free food too. Just bring your gear, they provide the tanks and weights.

9. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    bm5er, when is that? ive been looking for activities like that! im sure most divers here would be interested in joining as well

10. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    will let you know when there is a sked

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Tsikot Scuba Divers [Merged]