New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Bosera can you give us tips kung sa kaling di mag diving lessons?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by av8or5
    i have an PADI certified open water license...but i haven't dove since 1994. What do i need for me to get back to diving? do i need to start from scratch? or a refresher course Only? ty
    This really depends on you. If you have forgotten everything, then it will be safer if you start from scratch (but more expensive too). They way to determin this is by taking a refresher course. This is a short course only. Then we (you) can determin if you need to start from scratch.

You can contact me thru 09189211168 if have any more questions.
    Thanks.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Mahal pala ng diving lesson, mahal pa sa driving lesson.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BOSERO
    This really depends on you. If you have forgotten everything, then it will be safer if you start from scratch (but more expensive too). They way to determin this is by taking a refresher course. This is a short course only. Then we (you) can determin if you need to start from scratch.

You can contact me thru 09189211168 if have any more questions.
    Thanks.
    i still have my books and manuals. although i don't know if it's updated, kasi almost ten years old na yung books...but if refresher..how much?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by paulopel
    Bosera can you give us tips kung sa kaling di mag diving lessons?

I will gladly give you tips. No porblem. What kind of tips are you referring to? Are you a certified diver already?

If you are not a certified diver, the only tip I can give you that will be good for you is: Get certified. It is the safest way to dive. You will enjoy diving more if you are doing it right. I am not saying this because I want you to take lessons with me. I am saying this because I have seen too many people take the sea for granted.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Not yet, mag eenjoy talaga mga tao sa diving, tips kung paano di malunod, hehee ung lang ung prob sa diving kung malunod?

7. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    Let's go diving!

Actually I already have my Advance Diver's license, but ill tell my friends about it.;)

In which resort do u usually have your check-out?

8. Join Date
    Jan 1970
    I dont even know how to swim but i already got my advance license... Di ka malulunod as long you do it right

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i don't think your manuals are outdated. i learned in 1993 ata and i still dive once a month with the same knowledge gained then.

Daniel, bring a group naman here to gen. santos to dive in our resort. mahal lang talaga ang plane fare.

andy

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Field Master
    Mahal pala ng diving lesson, mahal pa sa driving lesson.
    I have to admit that it is pricey. It is an equipment intensive activity after-all. I also have to add that Diving really is "cheap" because of the great satisfaction that you get from diving.
    My philisophy on price: Buying a beer that taste like sh*t for 1 peso. That beer is expensive is you cannot even finish drinking it because of the horrible taste. As compared to buying beer for 500 pesos, but it tastes so good that you don't even think about the price. This great tasting beer is "cheap" because of the satisfaction it give you.

Am I too talkative? Sorry. Just bored I guess.

Regarding Diving and Driving Lessons: They are very similar. First, it is very easy to step into a car, start the engine and make the car move. You can learn this by imitating drivers. But the important thing in driving is not so much how to make the car move, but how to move in traffic. Road rules is what makes the difference. Road rules is what saves lives.
    Just like diving. It is very easy to put on the gear. Just watch someone do it and you can probably put on already. But it is the diving rules that make the difference. You will be a safer diver/driver if you know and follow the rules.

Aside from price difference, I think that it is much easier to get a driver's license. In the Philippines, you don't need lessons. You just need cash! Hahahaha! This shouldn't be the case but I know a lot of people who drive and have not taken lessons. Hahaha! No offense intended to anyone. Hahaha!

Seriously, I offer customized payment terms to anyone who really wants to learn. I am easy.
    Last edited by BOSERO; April 5th, 2005 at 12:17 PM.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Tsikot Scuba Divers [Merged]