New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 303 of 312 FirstFirst ... 203253293299300301302303304305306307 ... LastLast
Results 3,021 to 3,030 of 3116
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,337
    #3021
    Hmm gained muscle(2%) according to this weighing scale lol. Pretty sure it's not accurate but target is 40%+ lol

  2. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,337
    #3022
    Game???


  3. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    #3023
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Game???

    i can do average in an inclined bench under my 46-55 bracketTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    2,016
    #3024
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    Game???

    It says sit up? may gumagawa pa ba sit ups? Akala ko crunches na ngayon.

    Anyway I think Average is the best outsome for me. My big belly is a resistance to a full sit up.

  5. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    420
    #3025
    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    It says sit up? may gumagawa pa ba sit ups? Akala ko crunches na ngayon.

    Anyway I think Average is the best outsome for me. My big belly is a resistance to a full sit up.
    Better than crunches because of a fuller range of motion.

    Itís more endurance than strength.

    I think I can do more even with a 25lb plate.

    But I love hanging leg raises and ab wheel rollout.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    25,337
    #3026
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    i can do average in an inclined bench under my 46-55 bracketTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Average din ako sa <45 hahaha. First time doing these since karate school in hs hahhaha. I'm having cramps now lol



    Quote Originally Posted by Lew_Alcindor View Post
    It says sit up? may gumagawa pa ba sit ups? Akala ko crunches na ngayon.

    Anyway I think Average is the best outsome for me. My big belly is a resistance to a full sit up.
    FBI And Navy requires situps. Torture that belly

  7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    #3027
    Quote Originally Posted by jmc21420 View Post

    But I love hanging leg raises and ab wheel rollout.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    oh yes for hanging leg raises, mabilis makawala ng love handles. i can do the ab wheel only from a kneeling position. i do crunches with the exercise ball and seated/kneeling cable crunches.

    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post

    FBI And Navy requires situps. Torture that belly
    yeah, torture that bellyTsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    420
    #3028
    Quote Originally Posted by monty_GTV View Post
    oh yes for hanging leg raises, mabilis makawala ng love handles. i can do the ab wheel only from a kneeling position. i do crunches with the exercise ball and seated/kneeling cable crunches.
    Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Thatís why if one is bulking, he isnít concerned much on abs exercises as most core exercises are endurance.

    They arenít strength which grows muscle.

    I donít do abs now until Iím on cutting in September.

    Those ab routines you mentioned, you can do them in circuit.

    Much like cardio. You lose weight fast.

    Boxers do that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    420
    #3029
    Without supplements that basically help recovery, it feels like it takes DOMS too long to go away.

    I need to do alter my program from one body part a day to every other day or two days apart.

    My calves, hams, quads are still burning.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,494
    #3030
    Quote Originally Posted by jmc21420 View Post
    Without supplements that basically help recovery, it feels like it takes DOMS too long to go away.

    I need to do alter my program from one body part a day to every other day or two days apart.

    My calves, hams, quads are still burning.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    what supplement do you take to ease soreness?

    oh my legs! the toughest exercise for me.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Tsikot Fitness and Gym Thread