New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 643
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    384
    #21
    Count me in commish! Im here to defend my group B championship. Sana Group B lang din ako para may cheat sheet sa draft day from group A like last season. Plus marami pa rookies kalaban sa group b.

  2. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    384
    #22
    Ok lang pala ako dito sa league A commish. As according to BB losers league ang B. hehehe

  3. #23
    Congrats uli 2slow for dethroning me last season :shake:

    It should be another competetive season in league A.

    GMs regarding the draft date, are you guys ok with September 17? Please cast your vote. Remember its a slow/offline draft, I will create a separate thread.
    Last edited by ILuvDetailing; September 6th, 2007 at 02:23 PM.

  4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    7,205
    #24
    Quote Originally Posted by 2slow View Post
    Ok lang pala ako dito sa league A commish. As according to BB losers league ang B. hehehe
    lahat daw kasi ng mga pogi nasa league B na. :lol:

  5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,231
    #25
    Quote Originally Posted by 2slow View Post
    Count me in commish! Im here to defend my group B championship. Sana Group B lang din ako para may cheat sheet sa draft day from group A like last season. Plus marami pa rookies kalaban sa group b.
    congrats nga pala uli 2slow for beating me sa championship round ng league B last year.

    I'm looking forward to playing with the big boys of league A.

  6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    10,603
    #26
    deym! gotta make a draft plan pretty quick! Ten days to go?! Serpentine pa rin diba?

  7. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    384
    #27
    sana unlimited add/drop this season.

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    deym! gotta make a draft plan pretty quick! Ten days to go?! Serpentine pa rin diba?
    Yup Slow Draft and Serpentine, draft order will be determined by a number generator. Pretty much the same rules as last season. With regards to add/drops, lets go by vote.

  9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    10,620
    #29
    Quote Originally Posted by 2slow View Post
    sana unlimited add/drop this season.
    malamang max 82...dont worry im pretty sure hindi ka sosobra

  10. Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    3,574
    #30
    Quote Originally Posted by ILuvDetailing View Post
    Congrats uli 2slow for dethroning me last season :shake:

    It should be another competetive season in league A.

    GMs regarding the draft date, are you guys ok with September 17? Please cast your vote. Remember its a slow/offline draft, I will create a separate thread.
    can we have it earlier say sept 12 para at least yung 1st-6th round kung sakali aabot ay ako mismo ang pipili...hehehe. pabalik na kasi ako sa sept 21, baka nasa biyahe pa ako noon

Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
Tsikot Fantasy NBA Season IV (League A)