Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bwahaha!

Talo ako sa inyo, ang lalakas nyo pala bumuhat. :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    by jolog1:
    Kung gusto ninyo, mag weight meet tayo. Benchpress o clean press tayo to get the Strongest Tsikot title. Calculation will be based on how much you can lift, in ratio to your bodyweight.

Pagtapos meron trophy and the winner will have 5 minutes to brag and everyone is obligated to listen and agree he's a badass.
    uy, enjoy ito ah. I can bench press 5lbs less than my weight lang buti wala ako jan, kundi talo din and then I have to put up with the bragging :hihihi:

Creatine on Liver:

I started taking Micronized Creatine and I'll hold my thoughts about this issue. Coming from an ectomorph's (hard gainer in other words) point of view Kapag namatay ako, I will be F**ng happy that I lived my life to the fullest enjoying my well developed physique. yeah, I'm serious. Everyone has to die, its just a matter of when and how. Bale-todo na 'to. hahahaha

Creatine and Water:

Walang problema kse bago ako nag supplement ng creatine I usually have a 64oz of water before 11am. One misconception on drinking water is the glass size. Di ba ang sizes ng baso natin sa pinas malalaki? Akala natin, we have to drink 10 of those! Nope. 8-10 glasses of 8oz water to be more specific. A typical medium coffee mug holds 16oz of water. This is what I use to measure up, I consume four of this before 11am. I have been a water conscious since I was a kid. I remember when I was 6 yrs old, laging may isang pitcher at isang bote ng Fundador (water filled!) sa tabi ko kse gumigising ako late at night asking for water.

Isa lang ang pinagtataka ko, the US Gov't banned ephedra and pro-hormone this past year dahil daw delikado. Wag ka, Creatine came out before Ephedra, pero hindi pa din ban ang Creatine. Kung talagang delikado, how come it hasn't been banned yet?

Creatine Loading:

Study shows that there is no difference between doing the loading phase and not doing it. To "maximize and make it faster," loading phase is recommended. This case is especially beneficial to ectomorph, like myself.

All of these are based on my reading and research.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Creatine and mixing it with drinks:

You can mix it with anything but Citrus drinks/juice. I heard it is best to drink creatine with Grape juice. Grape juice helps the stomach for better and faster digestion, with ot without creatine. Another one is mixing creatine with Gatorade powder. Gatorade? Di ba Citrus yon? Yes. But Gatorade powder contains DEXTROSE.

Im taking Creatine with grape juice right now, but I'll get a 5lb powdered gatorade after I finish the bottle of grape juice.

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    guys, if your taking supplements why not go for Olympic Quality, Effectivity and Safety? I distribute Pharmanex natural supplements. I will be conducting a scanner party on saturday. This is very good for health buffs. This scanner will measure your health in just 3 mins. The technology we imported here to the Philippines came from University of Utah. I still have a few tickets left 180php*. Contact me if interested: 09177374643 -- idadaan ko na sa inyo ang mga tickets if ever balak niyong sumama sa exclusive guest registry ko.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Noteworthy: Pa pm naman product list and prices kung pwede... or email nalang davidleetong*gmail.com thanks pre...

Jolog: Hehe pass ako dyan, ang hina ko sa Bench hehe... Kanina I was able to hit 100KG sa deadlift 8 reps, di na kaya ng fingers ko bad trip.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by jolog1
    Kung gusto ninyo, mag weight meet tayo. Benchpress o clean press tayo to get the Strongest Tsikot title. Calculation will be based on how much you can lift, in ratio to your bodyweight.

Pagtapos meron trophy and the winner will have 5 minutes to brag and everyone is obligated to listen and agree he's a badass.
    lugi ako...herherhehrer

i weigh 210lbs right now (dati 230)

and i can only bench 60kgs plus bar....thats around....150-160 lbs?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    O nga pala, bago ma-OT tong thread... Kung dextrose drink ang habol nyo, may product akong ginagamit since bata pa ako, sobrang refreshing sya, medyong sugar substitute, pero pwede drink by itself...

I forgot the name (sorry ha hehe) pero if you go to DEC or any Chinese grocery, may kulang blue na lata (parang size ng 500mg baby milk can) light blue yung can then navy blue yung letters... Sarap nun... I use that instead of sugar.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    guys, please post your reviews of supplements in this thread. i understand results are different for different people, but i trust the opinions of people on this board.

btw, regarding bench presses, are we talking a single clean rep, or a set of 10? talo ako either way - i can do a single rep of 220 lbs, or a set of 10 at 180. i weigh 168.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M54: Trust me, you're better than I am in both accounts haha...

As for the supplements... I think reviews would have to be more "long terms" siguro mga 3 straight months of supplementation... Dami din kasing factors like is it stacked with something else, etc etc...

Let's post our diets and supplementation nadin... kakasya ba dito yun haha.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theveed..
    HAHAHA! mali ako don a hehehehe

jolog1..
    pabor sakin yan hehehe im a small guy kasi, tapos papayat pa ako before the meet hehehe daanin ko nalang sa liit, hindi sa lakas :P
    ok to a.. gym EB ng tsikot

ditto with what was said regarding supplements..

karding..
    tama ka dyan, no one lives forever! hehehe
    Last edited by Chip; October 22nd, 2004 at 01:33 PM.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Tied up to the Gym thread... Supplements