New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    used to take creatinine for a month. yup, i bulked up easily. got stronger too. but the standard of taking creatinine is limited because it really puts up quite a load into your kidneys and liver. besides, i think i reached my ideal size.

used to supplement before with whey pros after each workout. but i replaced that now by eating "5" hard boiled eggs + water after each workout.

now, i am just taking 2000 vit c, 400 iu vit e and one tablet of revicon everyday.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Dami pala nagbodybuild dito
    I'm just taking whey protein with glucose powder as post workout.
    Na-try ko na designer whey at on2 whey double rich chocolate.
    I liked on2, tastes better than designer, mas madali pang mag mix sa tubig, at mas maraming protein content.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks for the info. in response to Karding's question, i used to lift weights regularly until 3 years ago, then started up again in january this year and haven't stopped since. so perhaps i've hit a plateau.

i do the high rep, moderate weight stuff - i think i will take your advice and go with more isolation exercises (i do mostly compounds).

theveed, other people have suggested Guggulbolic also - i think i just might try it this time. i took both Hydroxycut and Xenadrine earlier this year (both the ephedra and ephedra-free versions) - the ephedrine works well for me but makes exercising more difficult (dizziness, nausea, etc. at full burn), while the ephedra-free stuff did absolutely nothing for me.

i'll order the stuff tonight and i'll report back with results on this thread...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sir happy_gilmore,
    After taking creatine ba, hindi ba parang nawala yung pagiging full ng mga muscles? pagkaintindi ko kasi creatine increases the water content ng muscles (correct me if I'm wrong)....
    thanks

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    M54: Hmm, just a suggestion, if you're comfy with your current exercises, why not increase the intensity but lessen the reps/sets... Same weight, but do things slower and little to no rest... Ibang exhaustion level lang... If your goal is to lose some more bodyfat, isolation won't burn as much calories than compounds kasi... Just suggesting.

Lamont: It doesn't increase the water content but it retains it instead of expelling it... Pero ang water retention sa creatine nakadepend din sa dosage and time kung kelan mo tinake... Iba-iba rin response ng tao to creatine... But you must drink a lot of water to prevent the muscles from retaining water. It's "thinking" kasi na madedehydrate sya so it'll hold up as much water as it can sa fibers...

One thing I don't quite understand (or find credible facts) is how to take Creatine effectively. Some say you must load up, some say you should take it daily at a certain amount... One contradicts the other when I read labels or seek web advice.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by lamont
    sir happy_gilmore,
    After taking creatine ba, hindi ba parang nawala yung pagiging full ng mga muscles? pagkaintindi ko kasi creatine increases the water content ng muscles (correct me if I'm wrong)....
    thanks

di naman pre. (per my experience)

pareng theveed, crea is taken for a certain limited period as i mentioned above, but you have to take it daily (a certain dosage). you also have to drink lots of water to help your kidneys excrete unused creatinine.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    theeved..
    tama ka, in the end its still what suits you. may nagsabi nga "find the biggest guy in your gym and doing the OPPOSITE of what he does and youll still grow". its about finding whats best for you.

Karding
    di naman hardcore.. feeling hardcore lang hehehehe

Jolog1
    with regards to megamass... oo nga e dami sugar and carbs but with my budget ahem ahem ok na to hehehe i plan to switch to ON once tapos na to.

hmm whats next for this thread... tsikot bikini showdown? hehehe
    sayang walang female bodybuilding tsikoteers, yon sana hehehe
    Last edited by Chip; October 21st, 2004 at 07:38 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Chip: Hehe, may bikini ka!???

Baka biglang tumaas ang traffic ng site at bumagal lalo kung nag post mga tao ng bikini clad pics dito hehehehe

LASWA hehehhe

9. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Kung gusto ninyo, mag weight meet tayo. Benchpress o clean press tayo to get the Strongest Tsikot title. Calculation will be based on how much you can lift, in ratio to your bodyweight.

Pagtapos meron trophy and the winner will have 5 minutes to brag and everyone is obligated to listen and agree he's a badass.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    :bwahaha:

ayus yan! lugi na kaming mga mabibigat!

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
Tied up to the Gym thread... Supplements