New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    I was able to watch a report in 24 oras regarding a new trend in Malabon - surplus bikes from Japan I thought the timing of the report was uncanny because I've been thinking of learning to ride a bike. I, however refuse to spend more than P3,000 for a bike as I am not yet sure if I will really enjoy bike riding. heehee. Luckily, the reporter mentioned that these surplus bikes from Japan could be bought in Malabon for around P2,500. I also find the basket and cute sounding horn extremely charming

The problem is I have never been to Malabon and have no plans of doing so because I only drive in areas I am familiar with. Does anyone know if these bikes are available in places other than Malabon?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    right hand drive?

mahal yung 2,500 ang bentahan dito 1,500 - 2,000 lang

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Saan sa inyo?

4. Join Date
    May 2006
    Cagayan Valley

galing Port Irene yung mga bike dito

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Mas Malayo pa pala sa Malabon. Akala ko pa naman makakamura na ko. hehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bicycle? ala e kung ganyan e makabili nga at need ng maid namin pumunta sa palenke, tagal na nagsasabi sa akin. convenient kasi daw.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    right hand drive?

mahal yung 2,500 ang bentahan dito 1,500 - 2,000 lang
    hirap yan right hand drive.....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    uso din dito sa amin yan sa cavite. yung tita ko nakabili din nyan. hehe. hindi ko lang alam yung price.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    I was able to watch a report in 24 oras regarding a new trend in Malabon - surplus bikes from Japan I thought the timing of the report was uncanny because I've been thinking of learning to ride a bike. I, however refuse to spend more than P3,000 for a bike as I am not yet sure if I will really enjoy bike riding. heehee. Luckily, the reporter mentioned that these surplus bikes from Japan could be bought in Malabon for around P2,500. I also find the basket and cute sounding horn extremely charming

The problem is I have never been to Malabon and have no plans of doing so because I only drive in areas I am familiar with. Does anyone know if these bikes are available in places other than Malabon?
    sa may pasig meron po marami...it's the road going to pasig rainforest park and javier bridge...sorry po i'm not familiar with the name of the street...

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Puro surplus ba, wala bago?

Parang ganito yung bisikleta ng commercial sa Yakult.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Surplus Bikes from Japan/ Trend in Malabon