New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Introducing Stem Cell Breast Augmentation

Arizona Surgeon, First in the US to Pioneer Procedure that has Gained World Notoriety

Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) October 15, 2009 -- Todd K. Malan, M.D., board certified cosmetic surgeon, has pioneered a revolutionary new procedure, the Natural Breast Augmentation, which employs the latest technologic advances in fat harvesting, adult stem cell transfers and breast splinting technology to provide women the option of enlarging their breasts using their own fat. The technique results in breasts that look and feel smoother than conventional cosmetic surgery using implants. Stem cells enable the fat to grow its own blood supply, thus becoming an integral part of the breast rather than a foreign lump. Stem cells have the potential to change into any cells in the body; they are found in most tissues, especially fat.
    http://www.prweb.com/releases/2009/10/prweb3051384.htm

Goodbye weird looking implants and botched boob jobs!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    gotta discern the stuff that comes out of PRWeb

it's a press release company that people/companies pay to introduce their products or service (makes it look like news but it's really marketing)

http://www.prweb.com/

there's a lot of hype surrounding stem cells

it's still a young science

the hype might be getting too far ahead of the science

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I still have doubts as to whether stem cells have transdifferential limit though. who knows, it might develop into a tumor >.>

as an addendum, even if the human genome is mapped, one mistake on the stem cell combinant gene and the client is bound to be a mishap
    Last edited by safeorigin; March 8th, 2010 at 11:08 PM.
    Damn, son! Where'd you find this?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    hmm, there's also this other article in the New York Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/03/fashion/03skin.html

and a feature on ABC:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iecZIFFpQRI"]YouTube- Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation | Stem Cell | Dr. Todd Malan[/ame]
    Dr Malans Natural Breast Augmentation technique employs the latest technologic advances in fat harvesting, adult stem cell transfers, and breast splinting technology to provide women the option of enlarging their breast using their own fat.
    true or not, I'm hoping those Frankenboobs in pr0n goes away.
    Last edited by Negus; March 8th, 2010 at 11:12 PM.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    i'm not saying it's not true naman

all i'm saying is there's just too much hype pag dating sa stem cells

anything about stem cells always make the headlines

a lot of people around the world are experimenting with stem cells

when they come up with something cool, they go to the press/media agad

seems like nobody cares about long term effects

something just isnt right

yun lang

--

stem cells are so popular now that there's a dietary supplement that claims to enhance stem cell production

amazing
    Last edited by uls; March 9th, 2010 at 12:16 AM.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by uls View Post

stem cells are so popular now that there's a dietary supplement that claims to enhance stem cell production

amazing
    +1,

just look at these ads right here at tsikot.

this sounds bad, but some developments in medicine requires "sacrifices" and many people with incurable diseases or in very dire health situation are so desperate they resort to experimental treatments. And many fall to scams spending their savings in hopes of a cure. There are bright spots however few.

as for breast augmentation, there was injectable silicon which causes cancer until they've refined the technique and discovered better methods decades after.

Yes, I wouldn't try anything "stem cell" enhanced right now. maybe in 15-20 years. I just don't like natural looking breasts destroyed by botched boobjobs.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    I'm sure there will be other application on this "fat harvesting" thingy. a life saving I hope. peru life saving din ito sa babae ha.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^^ Like what? A flotation device?.... :naughty2:

9505:spam:

Stem Cell Breast Augmentation