Nov 2007
    ^^ meron na hahahaha

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    gusto lang i-jinx ni retz

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    may nabasa akong statistic na 92% of the time ang winner ng game 3 nba finals eventually wins the championship.
    too early...if its 3-1 then pwede na but 2-1? naahhh

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    still 3 games.
    the reckoning game will be game 4.
    it could either be a 3-1 in favor of the spurs or 2-2....
    and if even 3-1 na yan, there is still a possibility of having the heat win the next three games. remember, the last 2 games are in miami and if the spurs would want to get it, they have to win all the games in their homecourt.

but i still go for the spurs.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    still 3 games.
    the reckoning game will be game 4.
    it could either be a 3-1 in favor of the spurs or 2-2....
    and if even 3-1 na yan, there is still a possibility of having the heat win the next three games. remember, the last 2 games are in miami and if the spurs would want to get it, they have to win all the games in their homecourt.

but i still go for the spurs.
    Kita mo sa mata kung sino ang talagang gutom sa title...

Ang Heat,- parang mga zombies,- tulala....(the same look nuong talunin sila ng Mavericks)

19.5K:thatsit:

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    LeBron: I'll 'be much better'

SAN ANTONIO – There will be no sugarcoating the Miami Heat’s performance in Game 3 of The Finals on Tuesday. Simply, the champs played like garbage and earned every bit of their 36-point defeat at the hands of the San Antonio Spurs.
    Just ask them.

LeBron James: “I played like ****.”

Dwyane Wade: “We just got our butts kicked.”

Erik Spoelstra: “You usually get what you deserve in this league, in terms of teams putting forth more effort or more focus, more attention to detail. They did that last night and we paid the price for it.”

So yeah, before the Heat took the practice floor on Wednesday, there was “ownership” of the previous night’s loss, as Spoelstra would say. And that’s nice. But you have to wonder how such a talented team comes up with such a feeble performance at such a critical point in the season.

There’s no looking back now, though. It’s time to move on to Game 4 on Thursday (9 p.m. ET, ABC). And James is guaranteeing one thing.
    “I’ll be much better tomorrow night,” he said.

James reiterated that he puts the responsibility for Tuesday’s loss on his own shoulders.

“I can’t afford to perform like I did last night,” he said, “and expect us to win on the road. It’s that simple.”

But though he couldn’t buy a bucket from the outside in Game 3 (he was 1-for-9 from mid-range and 1-for-5 on threes), James says that his shooting wasn’t a mental thing.
    “I’ve been in good rhythm all year,” he said. “I know what I can do. It’s just about going up there and knocking them down. I will do that.”

Wade is a believer.

“We’re not worried about LeBron,” Wade said. “He’s going to find his way. He’s going to get in a groove. As teammates, you try to figure out a way to get him an easy basket in a breakout, try to get it back to him, get a lay-up, so he can see it the ball go in. As a scorer, you need to see it go in. Besides that, we’re not concerned about him at all.”

James looked like he couldn’t wait to play Game 4, and there’s some thoughts out there that he’ll try to replicate his Game 6 performance from last year’s conference finals. But James hit 10 shots from outside the paint in that game, a number you just don’t “will” yourself into.
    More than likely, he’s going to need help if the Heat are going to even the series on Thursday.

“It’s not all on him,” Spoelstra said. “All of us, collectively, need to do a better job tomorrow night.”

Source: LeBron: ?I?ll Be Much Better? In Game 4 « NBA.com | Hang Time Blog

7. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Di kaya ang isa sa problema nila ay ang coach?

8. Join Date
    May 2006
    bilog ang bola

9. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    bilog ang bola
    kaya nga, bilog talaga ang bola, kahit 99% ang chance ng spurs manalo vs miami , hindi natin masasabi lalo na 2-1 pa lang naman ang series ;)

10. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    bilog ang bola
    But you could make it bounce in your favor.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast