New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    That's a great deal! I have an identical design but mine is the 1040. I always get compliments at the gym. I got it for P5,395 more than a year ago.

I swear by the quality of NB shoes! I use mine twice or thrice week and it still looks great (I alternate my rubber shoes to let it rest)

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    That's a great deal! I have an identical design but mine is the 1040. I always get compliments at the gym. I got it for P5,395 more than a year ago.
    i know. it's pretty much a steal for the comfort and care it gives my feet and most especially my knees

I swear by the quality of NB shoes! I use mine twice or thrice week and it still looks great (I alternate my rubber shoes to let it rest)
    truth to tell, this is the 1st ever pair of NBs i've had and i'm impressed. my previous running shoes weren't as comfy as these whenever i had to pound the pavement i just wish they'll hold-up because i'm pretty sure bugbog sa akin iyong mga 'to

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    For that price, Fila would be your best option unless may sale yung ibnag brands. NB mahal na din pero its a really nice running shoe, parang asics.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    I once bought a kobe (i dont know kung 3 o 4) sa gh na pinanglaro ko sa semento para sa liga, after 6 games bumigay na. I ended up wearing my shoes din, sayang lang 1100 ko. Tsktsk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    i know. it's pretty much a steal for the comfort and care it gives my feet and most especially my knees

truth to tell, this is the 1st ever pair of NBs i've had and i'm impressed. my previous running shoes weren't as comfy as these whenever i had to pound the pavement i just wish they'll hold-up because i'm pretty sure bugbog sa akin iyong mga 'to
    It was my first pair of NB too. I was so happy that I got another one to alternate. I'm sure it will hold up well. I've been using mine for more than a year and it still looks good unlike my other brands of rubber shoes which only last me a year.

Saucony looks really nice too. I saw my gym mate wearing one and it looked as if the shoes were molded on his feet. Kaya lang it's expensive ata.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    It was my first pair of NB too. I was so happy that I got another one to alternate. I'm sure it will hold up well. I've been using mine for more than a year and it still looks good unlike my other brands of rubber shoes which only last me a year.

Saucony looks really nice too. I saw my gym mate wearing one and it looked as if the shoes were molded on his feet. Kaya lang it's expensive ata.
    pricey nga ang saucony but it's supposedly top notch. haven't tried them yet though even if they've been sold here years before - before they made their comeback a year or two ago

i heard brooks is also a primo shoeline for running. you might want to check them out too ( i think it's also a bit pricey but they've been on sale at the old toby's quad car park the last time i swung-by that place)

7. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quad car park? Do you mean the building across dusit hotel where the old Wendy's is?

I only run on a treadmill pala. I am watching out for my knees kasi I damaged it some 5 or 7 years ago.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ aw, now that sucks. mahirap pa naman pag tuhod na ang pinag-uusapan. it's very hard to get around w/ gimpy knees let alone injured ones

Quad car park? Do you mean the building across dusit hotel where the old Wendy's is?
    yep. that old building w/c, i undestand, is due to be torn down pretty soon

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    peeps anong magandang brand na panglaspag lang? Am looking to buy a pair for my daily commute/walk to work. My plantar fasciitis is acting up again after a few months in my current pair :p

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by badkuk View Post
    peeps anong magandang brand na panglaspag lang? Am looking to buy a pair for my daily commute/walk to work. My plantar fasciitis is acting up again after a few months in my current pair :p
    Adidas has cheap fashion sneakers. Last year, I got one on sale for only P1,600 (discounted from P4,000). Just wait for a good sale. I prefer New Balance and Adidas over Nike. My Nikes in the recent years did not last long.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Running shoes for 1-1.5k budget??