New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by bugsmobile View Post
    .... Haha yup side out pa nung time ko hehe. Race to 15 yata nun nung may side out?
    Yep, kinse tapos dahil side out ang tagal ng laro.

Tapos lahat tosser, lahat receiver, lahat spiker, lahat blocker

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Yep, kinse tapos dahil side out ang tagal ng laro.

Tapos lahat tosser, lahat receiver, lahat spiker, lahat blocker
    Played during HS, dapat naman talaga well-rounded ka though yung may kulabg sa height malabo maging blocker hehehe.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Played during HS, dapat naman talaga well-rounded ka though yung may kulabg sa height malabo maging blocker hehehe.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tsikot Forums mobile app
    Ella "the elevator" de jesus says otherwise.Premiere Volleyball League (PVL)

Pero iyang positional volleyball tinabla ni coach tai bundit. He made sure na interchangeable players niya in terms of position. Pero kung sabagay dala na din ng kakulangan ng players niya dati sa ateneo.

Kaya exciting sana kung natuloy iyong uaap season last year. Adamson would've turned heads. They had the right tools and an excellent brain trust to push the envelope.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ iba na nga ang laro ngayon. They sped it up to entice Spectators and make it tv friendly. Wala ng side out and iyong addition ng libero ata ang biggest innovations in the game.

i didn't like volleyball when i was in school, i did play it once or twice during our p.e classes back in high school because it was required. I found out fast that i was bad at it. Premiere Volleyball League (PVL)

I hated the fact that it also hurt the skin of my arms playing it. Kaya i shied away from the sport. Also, i was stupid to associate it w/ homo***uality. Katangahan ng mga panahon na iyon. Premiere Volleyball League (PVL)

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Side out pa ba ang laro nung panahon na yun?
    Oo bro. May side out pa nun and wala pang jump serve. Naalala ko tuloy sa provinsya ung 3 on 3 lang na mas maliit ang bola tsaka double-palm ang serve, set and volleying. Premiere Volleyball League (PVL)

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    another setback for the pvl bubble as covid19 infects half of team in baguio city training camp.

Eight Perlas Spikers test COVID-19 positive amid Baguio camp: report

6. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    This league may turn out to be PREMATURE VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE unless palou acquire the vaccines badly needed to vaccinate the players for this league to take off already

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tsikot Forums mobile app

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    congrats to japanese professional league stalwart jaja santiago for winning the mvp award in the inaugural pro season of the pvl and pushing her team to win the gold trophy. she's definitely the most talented volleybelle in the country today.

Jaja Santiago wins MVP award in PVL Open Conference

kasi car centric forum ito, apparently ang favorite vehicle of choice ng mga girls sa liga ay mitsubishi xpander cross. iyon karamihan ang pinagbibili nila.

of course, given na iyong ladies ng chery tiggo team ay chery tiggo ang mga sasakyan nila pero nagulat ako xpander cross ang seemingly overwhelming pick nila. i suppose because the size is just about right for them. ride height is satisfactory tapos single naman karamihan sa kanila so suv rides are a bit too big for them siguro.
    Last edited by baludoy; August 14th, 2021 at 12:05 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    congrats to japanese professional league stalwart jaja santiago for winning the mvp award in the inaugural pro season of the pvl and pushing her team to win the gold trophy. she's definitely the most talented volleybelle in the country today.

Jaja Santiago wins MVP award in PVL Open Conference

kasi car centric forum ito, apparently ang favorite vehicle of choice ng mga girls sa liga ay mitsubishi crossover xpander. iyon karamihan ang pinagbibili nila.

of course, given na iyong ladies ng chery tiggo team ay chery tiggo ang mga sasakyan nila pero nagulat ako xpander cross ang seemingly overwhelming pick nila. i suppose because the size is just about right for them. ride height is satisfactory tapos single naman karamihan sa kanila so suv rides are a bit too big for them siguro.
    maybe the mitsu folks are offering them attractive rates?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    maybe the mitsu folks are offering them attractive rates?
    probably. but chery being a team in the pvl, would surely object if mitsu entered a deal w/ the management of the league. baka sadyang aggressive lang ang pricing ng mitsubishi as is their usual practice
    Last edited by baludoy; August 14th, 2021 at 01:27 PM.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    maddie madayag has got a very valid point but w/ the extraordinary circumstances prevailing in the country, it's a near miracle league management was able to even organize and jump start the tournament. it's unfortunate she incurred her 2nd acl tear but sometimes fate is as cruel as prince mammon himself. 7 games in 8 playing days can really exact a toll on players and coaches alike.

https://twitter.com/Maddie7Madayag/s...956131847?s=20
    Last edited by baludoy; August 14th, 2021 at 02:08 PM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast