New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ateneo ace Jho Maraguinot foregoes her final year of eligibility to turn pro.

https://twitter.com/spinph/status/13...349771270?s=19

This pandemic has bought so much uncertainty that a number of players have decided to skip their final year/s of college to instead play pro ball. Talk is the UAAP isn't sure if there'll even be a season this year even after canceling the 2020 tournament.

do what you gotta do so you can do what you wanna do
    Last edited by baludoy; March 30th, 2021 at 05:44 PM.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Tibay din ni rachel

img_20210330_191604.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    jaja santiago has an open invitation to acquire a japanese citizenship after her impressive championship showing in the japan pro vball circuit.

Jaja Santiago bares Ageo wants her to turn local, but: 'May pride pa rin naman ako'

kung sabagay she was being recruited by the ucla lady bruins to play for them before but she ultimately decided to turn it down. she's a very talented lady nga naman talaga.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    GAB approves training bubble of Creamline, Choco Mucho in Clark

Mukhang itutuloy na talaga yung torneo nila this year

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Sana nga. Wala na din mapanood sa tv eh. Iyong nba medyo kurneh kasi puro super teams na

Amdito na kaya si Kat tolentino Premiere Volleyball League (PVL)? Last i heard nasa canada pa

6. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    I would like to see how much Jaja Santiago has improved because of her stint in Japan.

Hopefully, her experience there will rub off her team and the women's volleyball community.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    So much has changed in the game that I dont anymore recognize the rules.

Used to play for school's vball team where my jumps made up for the lack in height until a freak accident (landing on the blocker's foot) ended my dream. Premiere Volleyball League (PVL)

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    ^ iba na nga ang laro ngayon. They sped it up to entice Spectators and make it tv friendly. Wala ng side out and iyong addition ng libero ata ang biggest innovations in the game.

i didn't like volleyball when i was in school, i did play it once or twice during our p.e classes back in high school because it was required. I found out fast that i was bad at it. Premiere Volleyball League (PVL)

I hated the fact that it also hurt the skin of my arms playing it. Kaya i shied away from the sport. Also, i was stupid to associate it w/ homo***uality. Katangahan ng mga panahon na iyon. Premiere Volleyball League (PVL)

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamur View Post
    So much has changed in the game that I dont anymore recognize the rules.

Used to play for school's vball team where my jumps made up for the lack in height until a freak accident (landing on the blocker's foot) ended my dream. Premiere Volleyball League (PVL)
    Side out pa ba ang laro nung panahon na yun?

10. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by baludoy View Post
    ^ iba na nga ang laro ngayon. They sped it up to entice Spectators and make it tv friendly. Wala ng side out and iyong addition ng libero ata ang biggest innovations in the game.

i didn't like volleyball when i was in school, i did play it once or twice during our p.e classes back in high school because it was required. I found out fast that i was bad at it. Premiere Volleyball League (PVL)

I hated the fact that it also hurt the skin of my arms playing it. Kaya i shied away from the sport. Also, i was stupid to associate it w/ homo***uality. Katangahan ng mga panahon na iyon. Premiere Volleyball League (PVL)

Exactly what I felt & what I thought when we were also required to play it in grade school (I think we went to the same grade school hehe). If I'm not mistaken, aside from no libero, there would be 9 players per sdie that would move like an S. So you would have your own small box to protect hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Side out pa ba ang laro nung panahon na yun?
    Haha yup side out pa nung time ko hehe. Race to 15 yata nun nung may side out?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast